Monday, October 7, 2013

Welcome back....to me!!

I actually took days and weeks to be able to login to this blog. Reason being is i dunno...the webpage simply didnt want to let me in! :P
.
Anyways I have lots of things to share here, of course all would be centered on my baby. Yeap my baby is already 1.5 years old! Yes, I think since the last time I blogged, he was still less than 1 year. He has been a good boy and all well with him alhamdulillah. He's been in good health ...the last time he had his bronchiolitis that scared the h out of me was when he was 10 months old. Eight months after that, that's about 2 weeks ago, he started getting flu and fever and cough again. I've been cautioned and watchful of his food, immunisation boost and surroundings. But, 2 weeks ago he had severe diarrhea and the Doc said he's infected by Rotavirus. He was admitted to hospital for 2 days. Pity him, that he had to be injected for intake of blood samples. He's been so weak and in active so unlike him. After discharge, he had fever that goes on and off for a week!. So I brought him to the Doc again to check for well you know things you dont want to hear in surprise. Alhamdulillah he's free from anything that worries me. The Doc prescribed him with more medicine of course.
.
He now still has occasional cough and phlegm. I now try to give him vco about 1 ml consistently every day. Just started this for few days..lets see if this work to boost his immunisation, like all those articles said. Sigh...hope he's all fit like before soon.
.
Work and life? Will talk about this in other entries.
.
Till then, welcome back to me!!! hahaha

9 comments:

DeLinn said...

1. aku nak tengok the next entry date bila hahaha

2. cer try ko makan habbatussauda coz it has natural imunisasi. so bila bf dapat ke dia.

Hazelsyd said...

Na,

1. erkkk gulp!!

2. mmg amik habatussauda yg in coffee form...

Hazelsyd said...

Na,

1. erkkk gulp!!

2. mmg amik habatussauda yg in coffee form...

ummi of triplet said...

ko bagi vco direct erk....aku sll campur dlm food.

ohhh....welcome backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

mamabeauty said...

yayyy...

thanks dear..

Hazelsyd said...

cikpah,

sebelum ni dok bubuh beberapa titik dalam food. tp..hrmm sbb baca quite a number yg bagi direct gitu..aku pon ni nak try..and these few days, selsema dia kering..no more batuk..less phlegm bunyinyer.. setakat ni la.

aku ingat nk consistently bagi madu pulak about 1ml jugak.

Hazelsyd said...

amboihh mamabeauty in da house!! haha

Anonymous said...

finally, ada blog lagi utk di baca. dah ketandusan blog nak di baca dah.

eerrr..vco tu aper **sengih**

arc

Hazelsyd said...

Arc,

hehehehe welcome welcome!! VCO tu is virgin coconut oil..= minyak kelapa dara...