Thursday, October 10, 2013

Work work work

Did you notice how the time flies?? I didnt even realize that the  students' mid semester break is coming right up anddd..raya aidil adha is just around the corner. I was as usual planning for lectures' activity and so forth until the students reminded me of their break that make me pause for a second.
.
Sigh....the never ending work. But...to tell you the truth..i am kinda more motivated these days to do better in job than before! hahaha i dunno..suddenly i realize that i look forward to go to work...early in the morning thinking of what to do today..what baju to wear and what tudung to match. I sometimes planned a day before of tasks to be completed...actually i have stopped doing this ages ago hehehehhe.
.
Sometime ago i realize that...apart from fulfilling my responsibility as a department coordinator..meaning completing, planning tasks relate to administration of the department...i HAVE to think of my own career path as well. I have been neglecting this i must say. I always give excuse to myself that I'm loaded with admin tasks that i couldnt find time to write papers, do research and the like. But, the past few weeks..I was determined! To slip in those work in between lectures, in between doing admin work. And yes i did it!! A journal and conference papers are successfully submitted..although the acceptance of it is another story altogether. I am trying to gain back the optimistic in me by saying that both will be accepted!  Another paper is otw..should be done in a day or 2. I pray that I will be in this mode continuously hehehe
.
What else...weekend is coming real soon..and can't wait to spend quality time with my baby yeayy!!

2 comments:

mamabeauty said...

khejaaa mana penah abis weii..

Hazelsyd said...

betui la nyah..mg laa tak abis2 kan...baik buat menda lain sama kan...if not rugiii