Tuesday, January 19, 2016

2016 Irfan enrol in a preschool

Yeah...so irfan turn 4 this year and we thought its probably the right time to enrol him into a preschool this year. Actually the nursery he went last year was good for him and he likes it so much alhamdulillah. But I thought perhaps he could learn a thing or two in a day this year rather than just tv and play and dont know what else he did there. The babysitters are all so kind and love him, so I sent baby irsyad to the same nursery this year, at 2.5 mo. Alhamdulillah so far they said he's easy to take care of.
.
After searching for the right school for him..I finally settled with a preschool thats close to my office. Actually I think the best should be one nearby our home..so that if I'm on MC/leave or work outstation, it wouldnt cause a chaos for husband to send him. But, the preschool there is located on the 1st floor of  shoplots...and me just had my delivery and confinement dont think I can climb up and down the stairs every single day to send and fetch irfan if we were to send him there. Of course I wont let irfan to climb up and down all by himself..and hubs just couldnt commit due to some constrain on his office hours. Therefore irfan schools nearby my office.
.
First day..I was already nervous and could not sleep! irfan slept like a baby of course hahaha. Thats because I was nervous that irfan doesnt want to go to that school. I had that expwrience last year..lots of them so i know..Irfan is very close to me and clingy..he wants to be near me all the time. So on the first day he crieddd of course, keep on saying he wants mommy. I waited for about 1 hr...just after I left, the teacher said he's ok already and joined the activities. I know irfan, he likes to play and having activities...its just that he wants me to be around him. The same drama goes for that 1 whole week! phewww. I had to wait for an hour...and later spied on him by the side gate. And I made sure I came early to fetch him so that, when he comes out of the front door..he knows that i am already waiting for him. Anyhow, thank God alhamdulillah on 2nd week he stopped crying already..and willing to go to school.
.
Today Im back in my office...the 1st day of work after 3 months on maternity leave.

No comments: