Friday, March 4, 2016

Kiddies updates

Ya Allah lamanyaa tak update. Last was irfan mula enrol in preschool..Today already marked 2 months him in that school...so far Alhamdulillah he's doing fine...suka pegi skolah..takda ragam2 alhamdulillah..Prolly due to many activities and friends..
.
As for baby, he's ok in nursery..but recently he developed eczema. I think red patches started developed after he got his 1 mo vaccine shot. I didnt notice then. I thought it was ruam susu..So I take care as usual...put creams this and that..the rash goes on and off. But not that bad anyway. The rash subsided..and flare ups again after he got his 2 mo vaccination. There goes again..and this time very stubborn rash. I think my intake of cow's milk and gluten also add to the cause. Last month he was scratching like hell....especially at night...until i realized perhaps i have to limit my chicken, seafood and egg intake as well. So there goes my fav food all the way down the drain! hahaha
.
However I noticed his red flare reduced, improved a lot after I started limit intake of those food that could cause the allergy. I am still reading and digging for more info..At the mo, am taking poevoo, al manna, madu as supplement..and put on Ceradan cream as prescribed by the paed, Bud's soothing cream and evco onto his skin..Looked better and improving alhamdulillah
.
Irsyad is 4 mo now..he smiles a lot....respond to people's gestures and coaxing...laugh/giggles when we make funny face or exercise his hands and legs with 1-10 count..I dont what is so funny about counting 1-10 but he love it and giggles a lot at it!. He also is alert to sounds, rattles, objects shown in front of him and can now hold them. He hasn't roll over just yet though.
.
WORK?? same ol same ol.
.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Surround yourself with only people who are going to lift you higher. See the link below for more info.


#surround
www.ufgop.org