Saturday, July 24, 2010

The emotional chaos


.
Things has been been a bit chaosed yesterday, i mean emotionally. Something came up day before yesterday and i was put in a situation to blame. If it was me, then fine but i know it wasnt. Things settled almost immediately as i provide all necessary hard evidence. I was confident of myself, but still have some reservations as i sometimes am careless and forgetful myself.
.
Though things were settled, yesterday i somehow felt the sudden urge to dig months & months archive of sent email. It was more to my own satisfaction and to confirm of what my heart says. Only God knows why i still havent empty the folder which i always do the housekeeping on all inbox outbox and other folders. Thank God they are still there...and yeap, betul and the person is the least person i thought would do that to me, DAMN YOU TO EVEN TRY TO FRAME ME!!...that bit of realization hit me hard.
.
It was a case where orang lain punyer kesalahan tapi nak cuci tangan, lepas diri and nak hempap kat aku, almost.
.
Syukur aku masih dilindungiNya...dan mohon moga2 sentiasa dilindungi dari perkara2 yang tak diingini..

2 comments:

sapalah lagi said...

Alhamdulillah.. aku doa mu ok jerk nyah... *hugs u with all kasih sayang from here*

Hazelsyd said...

nyah,

thanks so much..*hugsssss with lots and lots of love and tightsssss!* haaa tu dia hehehehehe