DAY 1 - TRAVELING DAY 14/9/2024 SATURDAY


 We all pushed off from Ipoh by car and parked at Salak Tinggi Station. Took the train to KLIA2. Flight departure was at 5.45pm and kids were already excited with the trip. This was their first overseas holiday and to a cold-weather country. Flight was smooth Alhamdulillah, kids looked forward to having the meal on board hehe.

We landed on time and it was about 11.30pm and soooo cold! Strong wind and we didn't bring our jackets. Because the weather forecast was just nice like Cameron Highland, we thought we didn't need it. We were so wrong. 




I wanted to take Uber from the airport as I read that Uber is cheaper than a taxi. But there's some problem with my credit card that the bank declined many times although I have ensured it can be used internationally. Neway, I finally just took an airport taxi and it cost us about AUD75 to our Airbnb at Dianella. I will sort about my cc tomorrow. However our process at the immigration was so smooth Alhamdulillah..we cleared everything in 30 minutes subhanallah.

Reached our airbnb 30 minutes later, the check-in was smooth and the owner was so nice to let the whole house and porch light up, alhamdulillah.



I had planned for everyone to quickly go to bed to rest and be ready early tomorrow. But no, everyone especially the kids are so excited about the house. It has a bunk bed that they really like and a whole box of toys, that Irdina quickly took them out and played! After putting things in, I quickly solat Jamak Takhir, and off I went to bed. Budak2 tak tau la skali dgn bapaknya tido lambat exploring the house.

End of day 1. 






Comments

Popular Posts