DAY 2 PERTH 15/9/2024 - FREE AND EASY

 


Day 2

Despite sleeping late, I was able to wake up at about 3.30am just a half hour before azan Subuh (via phone of course hiks), alhamdulillah. Subuh starts at 4am in Perth. Because daylight appears at around 6ish..I have ample time to relax...prep breakfast and kemas2 apa patut. I also managed to sort out the issue with my credit card, called the bank in Malaysia and it cost a BOMB to my Maxis bill later cissss. Pejam mata bayar je bill malas pikir. Neway this morning ordered an Uber to pick us up at about 750am to Kewdale Bayswater No Birds Car Rental. I have prebooked the car via online about 2 weeks prior to our holiday for our entire days in Western Australia. 

We reached No Birds car rental about 15 mins later, settled the administrative matters, and got our car. They need both driver's licenses since I registered an additional driver. In case of tiredness or anything, both of us are eligible to drive.

Once got the car, we drove to Freemantle. Today was scheduled as free and easy, to give time for us to recover from our flight yesterday and we also slept quite late. 

At Freemanle we:

Sightseeing

Grocery shopping

Freemantle market

Had lunch at Kailis Fish Market




and then we went home by about 2ish mengejar solat jugak tu...me and kids are also already sleepy. Went home and both me and my husband recovered from our sleep. Kids were supposed to be napping as well, but no they enjoyed the huge TV and the programs, and Irdina played with the toys. Tak tido sudahnya depa, org nk suruh rehat.

Petang they all lapar dah so masak maggi je nk cepat. 

Malam, we went out to Kings Park to view the Perth skyscrapers and pusing2 around Perth city. 

Back home and zzzzzz. 



Comments

Popular Posts