Thursday, November 19, 2009

Layan lagiiii...








On a sober note, thank u from the bottom of my heart to my stranger friends who dont know me but have helped me during my weak & low moments (u & i know who u guys are)....i'll remember u guys for this insyaallah...as much as i pray for rezeki to come my way and regardless of who & whereever u guys are, from the deepest corner of my love-shaped heart i pray too for u guys to be showered with lots and lots of good fortune....amin amin..

*tetiba dengan ayu nyer *ahaks!* bertudung siti berwarna pink yg bergemerlapan hadiah si makhayams bersama 2 helai tudung agik, naik stage bagi ucapan eks?? mana mari tatau...sahhh tgh wenggg haha*..but the prayer is a not-wengg one yach! hihi

2 comments:

mak hayams said...

hah baru okes neh...

tudiah siap naik stage bertudung siti bagai yach.. huhu..

Hazelsyd said...

nyah,

hehehehe ya harusssss...thanks ya nyah..*hugs & smoochhhhh!*