Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Just to let you know..

I've been getting emails and ym messages from friends in my yahoo contact list, giving crap links or crap chat messages..of which i know they're spam. I know this has been going on since ages, but i have stopped receiving such..until recently. The latest one yesterday was an email from a senior, an ex-sydneysider who's quite an alim warak orangnyer..but his email contains a link that has some sex or horny words in it! And i truly believe everyone in his contact list received that one too..sheeeshhh! i hope u guys didnt get anything crazy like that from my email yea! i know at times i'm a lil' crazy myself too hehehehe but no i dont send out crazy emails such as that. Oh well...., if u receive an email from me saying how i have missed you, that might be me heeheehee hahaha..but never click on whatever spam links there. I once clicked a link of blog address given by a good friend of mine, thought it's her new blog address..turned out, redirected elsewhere! That's when I thought of the extra benefit of starting a ym conversations or emails with a salam, at least it can assure us that, that's validly from our friends.

2 comments:

saya said...

ha.ahh la..mmg selalu received benda2 mengarut mcm tu.. at the 1st time igt it was sent by the person tapi lama2 lain mcm lak emailnya. anyway..lantak pi la kan. tapi menyemak email & ym message je! bila nk buat entry menu raya kat sydney??nk la tengok kemeriahan kat sana. hehehe...

Hazelsyd said...

hi saya,

kan kan? mmg menyemak email jer hehehe

aaa entry on menu raya eks? hahaha mana der masak raya dish for raya haritu..sbb tu takder citer hehehe open house pon rasa cam tak buat kot tahun ni, mood tarak mariii hehehe