Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Counting down - 1

Okay, if you guys are wondering if I managed to finish the article I mentioned in the earlier entry, nope I didnt hehehehehe....I started reading it first thing in the morning.. plus loads of multitasking on the Internet.. and by the time to go back, I noticed, it was only done up to the mid of the pages .....so I closed it off and put it nicely amongst other to-read articles which is a whole lot bunch! The first half of the day was spent reading quietly while once in a while chatting and browsing other's blogs.

However, while the article was still opened at the left side of the keyboard, the second half of the day was spent watching tv sitcoms hehehehe...and this time, the article was put on the right side of the keyboard plus a pen on it plus an A4 notepad beside the article, looking as if it is ready to be written on. My normal habit when I read an article, I would be simultaneously putting down some important key points extracted from the paper and also perhaps some ideas that popped up while reading a paper....So, normally the opened-ready-to-be-written notepad will be beside the keyboard...

However yesterday, putting it beside the keyboard as usual didnt have anything to do with the intention to jot down any keypoints...it was merely to cover me up in case somebody...I mean either my supervisor, the head of department or any other lecturers who might have suddenly decided to come into the room and get me caught hahahahaha!*grin* To my luck, nobody did keekekke...

So, peacefully grey anatomy's season 4 series 9,10 and 11 were done. I wanted to watch I am Legend also yesterday.... but the beginning of the story didnt look that interesting to me.... Hm... perhaps.. today, after I have finished clearing up the house....I might go to the school to watch some movie hehehehe.

I have like 490MB left in the amount of internet capacity that I subscribed for this month..I didnt sign up for the unlimited internet capacity here but only the 1GB. That's why...most of the downloading, sitcom watching, Internet browsing were spent in the school... save me the MB and only used for weekends browsing and only-important article downloading... Most of the time, it is for hubby to catch up reading Malaysian newspapers online everyday when he comes home after work. So...I thought I'd just stay at home today.. finishing up what's left in the MB while cleaning up the house....though I read that the temperature might go up to 30 degrees today which is hot to me because so far that I'm here, the temperature has not gone up to that level yet here in Sydney.

So okay... I'll be putting up another entry towards late noon afterwards..

3 comments:

alia elena said...

maks sokmo tunggu kuar DVD da.. hiks

Hazelsyd said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hazelsyd said...

heheheeheh yer ker bat??? aku beli dvd cetak ada laaa...