Wednesday, January 16, 2008

An entry before flying home for a short break

I said I wanted to clear up the house today, that is why I didnt go to school....
I said I wanted to get some sleep just now but couldnt... I wonder why...
hehehe.. everybody knows the answer...

Today, the first time I really chat at YM with 8 YM windows at one go... and feeling not guilty at all for behaving such a way....what I did just now was glued in fron of this laptop and chat and chat and chat.. while once in a while browse others' blogs. How wonderful the feeling is .. to be able to do that and not think of reading...

But..dont perceive me as being ignorant of my study just yet for I think I havent hehehehe.. in the midst of chatting, I was still able to outline what are the things that I need to do or refine on my chapter 1 that was given back by my sv. And also what are the subheadings that I need to write on in the literature review.. those will be my homework to be done.. after delinn and kyora goes back..huhuuu. In the mean time, while enjoying my days in Malaysia, I have also outlined a 3 hours article reading (menjadi ke ni????) so as I wont forget totally of my study..

I am not sure whether I will have the time and chance to be online and update blog or chatting at YM owh.. I'm sure chatting at YM is out of question.. blogging, maybe... because me and the Internet can't be separated, can we? hiks! funny also..not only me and hubby cant wait to fly home... but also all my close friends... yesterday, we discussed more precisely on our Kelantan agenda... and Wan had even volunteered to prepare laksa for me..(she knows I love laksa) that in her sentence..."moga aku tau laksa aku tu takde kat Australia" hahahahaha....can't wait.... yatz, no your famous nasi ayam for me?? opsssss....I am inviting myself now.. shame on me! :P

What else? Sya also invited me for lunch or tea not sure.. but not sure whether I have the time or not...schedule in Kelantan will be quite tight...

Ok guys.... see u later...let me enjoy my hols there!!!......psttt I got the feeling that I will find the time to update from Mesia...hehehe.. till then!!!
Adios

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I BET our nasi ayam has NO difference..or maybe slightly lah but that is acceptable whatt??!!ahaks..kaberrrr lineee

Hazelsyd said...

hahahahaha...yo lah... sedor diri... dah dok aussie ni kan.. kena le buat nasi ayam sendiri..:P *statement tarik tali*

Anonymous said...

betul la tu kak..sy setuju sgt *statement let go tali

DeLinn said...

jgn jeles yatz, akak jumpa k ija dulu lalalalalala