Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Offer lagi...

Baru kejap tadi.. Dr Jennifer datang tanya aku samada I am willing to help her out supervise student dia for summer exams with some payment. I am halfway about to accept it already when then she said the date would be on the 17th of Jan.. Too bad gotto turn her down sebab kalau idak nak la jugak supervise.. disamping dapat duit.. boleh gak bina rapport dengan Dr Jennifer ni sbb next semester dia akan ajar aku hehehe..so, terpaksa reject.. sebelum balik tu Dr Jenni highlight gak.. "u'll be taking the quant method next semester right hazliza..." iskk dah dua kali rezeki nak masuk tp tak jadi nih.. tulah.. dah belum nak dapat rezeki lebih macam tu lah.. dah sipi2 dah tu. Oh ya.. tentang Nadia's offer semalam on teaching tu, I have turned her down as well.. sbb.. tak berani lah.. baik aku bagi priority pada study aku..so I wrote sumthing like this to her "...the offer is a tempting one for the experience and money but since I have 3 courses next semester and I intend to progress my proposal with full swing, I can't take up that offer..bla..bla.." to which Nadia replied .."it's not a problem.. you have to have priorities". Yeap.. priorities...

No comments: