Thursday, March 6, 2008

The day has come..

...that I dreaded most.. the super difficult and super time-consuming classes huhuuuuuu... but a student has to do what she has to do, yes? No runaway from responsibilities, they say.

So, the first class started just now at 9am for two hours this week, which for weeks to come...this course will be cramped into 4 hours that covers 2 classes a day and total up to 8 hours in a week for this course alone! Just imagine the readings that I have to do for a week for this sole course only.....and not to mention the other two.

The professor just basically teach just now.. not much on issues and discussions.. just bits and pieces of inquiries from students (including me who started it all.. heheh.. just to give first impression.. lepas ni bila masuk issue berat, aku katup mulut dan tunduk jer!*LOL*). On a first class that doesn't require much debates or critics, I kinda find it okay.. easily understood of basic concepts taught. The three courses that I will undertake this semester will be soooooo much about conceptual, theories and deep thinking which I am so weak to think at a level of dewa2. So, God help me.
That' all. The other course..'research seminar in marketing'.. the reading articles are already in hand..
On a different story, some issues and problems at hand:
Hubby has been playing badminton every Sunday for almost a month already now.. and..there'll be a friendly tournament in Canberra on the 15th and 16th March (next weekend). He was named under the first 'regu' to go.. and he's of course enthuthiastic of going and playing...While me, on the other hand.. despite feeling excited to go to Canberra where we have never set foot before, have FOUR paper critics to be submitted the week after that weekend (Mon, Tue, Wed, Thurs). So how?? The 'regu'-list were drawn yesterday and agendas have been listed down... although they encourage to stay with foster families (aka known and unknown friends in Canberra), the 'rombongan' can always stay at hotels if they'd like to.

Thus, I thought so as not to dissappoint my hubby's passion, and IF AND ONLY IF I am able to finish up 70% of each work, I wanna stay at a hotel. I thought that I may be able to do my work, just bring my laptop and since I have mobile broadband therefore Internet connection is not a problem ( btw, apa relation antara buat write-up dgn Internet connection? dang! kekekeke). Well... of course I'm gonna go and cheer for him, silly! Relationship is more important than study wuhuuuuuuuu...that's why I have to follow him haha! (lagipun, takkan aku nak tido sorang?? reasons and justifcations :P)

However, the possibility is; what if the rest of the clan decides to stay with the foster family? Takkan kami jer nak dok hotel? Sungguh sikap tak beramas-mesra! Haven't found a solution to this question yet.

No comments: