Thursday, March 20, 2008

One of the major submissions done!

Yeap, alhamdulillah, although it was such a hassle to me. We (me and classmates) were given those articles on a last minute note and knowing the weightage is 40% really puts a pressure to me. What with other courses' assignments as well. At some point, I even thought that I wanna skip classes and especially today when the major submission due date and presentation to happen when I practically can say that I am not prepared to hand it in and present. In other words, I just think that I dont have enough time. Nevertheless, I braved the day because I dont have any other choice. This morning, I think I have never been so scared and unprepared in my entire life (.. well.. I might be exaggerating here..there were other times, of course!). I even wished that John (the professor) would fall ill or something like that, that the class will need to be cancelled. So jahat kan. Astagaaa......

Anyhow, the presentation is done, the work has been submitted. Although there are tonnes of other work that are lining up in front of me already.. right now.. I just wanna go home, make love to my hubby and sleep. Basically this month since the class started, I woke up at 4.30am and sleep normally around 10pm or 11pm, something like that. My sex life is so not interesting in these past 4 weeks.. I have been neglecting my hubby in bed, I shall say *LOL*. Nonetheless, it's time to cover up.. everything.. the sleep, the sex hahahaha and of course the rest I need before I rise again for other demanding work that require my full attention.

I should also think of something wonderful and delicious to cook for my hubby these 2 or 3 days to come because he did such a sweet favor to me yesterday, knowing that the due time for submission is coming up real soon and he can tell that I was deeply stressful. Well.. he cleaned the chicken, season with salt and turmeric and fry them. Not only that, he cook rice, he also stir fry beansprouts yesterday with soy sauce and it tastes good. Moreover, he serve me a complete dinner yesterday and all I had to do was just move my ass up from the laptop and to the dinner table. Everything was put there, ready for me.

Well.. u guys might say.. that's not a big deal! your husbands do that too for you and especially the menu I mentioned earlier, it doesnt come close to what your husbands has prepared for you ladies before. I beg to differ. My husband never cook in his entire life, he doesnt know how to cook rice, veges and everything under the name 'cooking'. hehehe.. So.. to sum up, yesterday dinner was a huge success to him.. and also me of course! *LOL*

Well, I should say I might have gone a tad bit overboard yesterday which possibly 'kills' the sweet moment by saying..."haa ni dah pandai masak.. bersedialah time2 ija sibuk tahap gaban dgn research" .. which I know will freak him out hahahaha.
All in all, I love u abang!! How grateful I am to be married to you!

1 comment:

alia elena said...

ALHAMDULILLAH sangatlah ija dpt hubby sanggup susah senang camtu.. hoho..