Thursday, March 13, 2008

Random

As my position in the office does not facing the window.. plus my tight schedule for this semester, I realize that now I seldom notice of happenings in the outside world.. especially not now when I am just too much occupied with the class's readings... Anyhow, classes normally finish at 1pm from Monday to Thursday.. so usually once finished, I would go straight to my office and start sorting out the taught and given materials into more organized order... It is only at this time.. I would glance at the window and seeing the crowds as pictured above....will make me realize.."oh it's lunch time" :)

I am staying at level 3 of the Quadrangle Building.. I find it fascinating and enchanting (especially when I was just too tensed with the aftermath of the classes) with students pooling, walking and lying around on the field down there... At least, the sight made me smile with those lively life!
In case you are wondering where does this entry is leading to.... dont be.... it's just a brief moment of ramblings that I can afford to.
Daaaa..ohh btw, taken from my hp..(nak gakk habaq tu!! *LOL*)

No comments: