Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I wonder how..

The weather's been hostile over here these few days, very hot...it was reported to be around 40 degree or more especially in melbourne, some peeps over there even collapse due to the extreme heatwave. And many of my friends here are not feeling well themselves...have to drink lotsa water...cant afford to fall sick this time, there are so much to do with work.

Talking about work, it is progressing rather smoothly thus far alhamdulillah....well of course not without hiccups i would say...we get hiccups in almost every step of our way, yes?...i've just ironed out a complication with my analysis thingy that's been bothering me since few days back. Transfering data from spss to amos can be quite trying. For the simplest mistake that i make, it affects a bigger job and one lead to another. But thanks to fabe, he's been such a help and yes patiently at that.

I'll be having my annual review interview this coming thursday..hope all will go well, but i think it will as i dont think i have anything at the back of my mind to worry about..let's hope all are gonna be good anyway..

The school is still quiet..i mean, people starts coming in..came back from their hols..but my room only me and cheng left, in fact cheng just came in yesterday after spending 3 weeks in mainland china. Bernardo is not around, he's in canada now doing some courseworks and soonafter will spend some good quality time with his family back home in brazil. He went off on the new year the other day. Btw, my sv is coming in this week..either today or tomorrow cant remember....

Got a free ticket for a 3D movie at imax in darling harbour, thanks to noreen! The other day when i went to see avatar, i saw this 3D movie ad; the secrets of mummies...sounds interesting hrmm?

Alrightyyy...

No comments: