Thursday, February 21, 2008

2.55pm

My watch shows 2.55pm and I've been working on this writing since morning. All I get is an advanced of 2 paragraphs after yesterday's.

Not productive.

Not good, not good.

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Ended up:
- Read blogs
- Leave comments on others' blogs
- Switched to another construct

And now, contemplating of... should I go shopping this afternoon?? Should I or should not.. I feel like going but a small voice from deep within myself says "no, dont waste time" but another evil voice in me says " what if the same thing happen.. staring at the monitor for only-God-knows how long...might as well go for the retail theraphy for a short break"..

So which one wins??

Kita tungggguuuuuuuuu laporannya esok!

Ta!

2 comments:

anom said...

Ija...
Biasalah tu klu tgh writing. Punyalah lama spend masa menulis, yg siapnya secoet. Lg satu hal, bila dh abis menulis, nk mula buat keje pun satu hal.

Hazelsyd said...

Anom,

Itu ler.. isk..aku baca fp ko, congrats dah selamat viva transfer tu... so from now on, in the schedule baper lama lagi to go??
All the best!!