Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Back to school

Yes and back to the normal routine.. yesterday... after browsing the net and catching up reading blogs, reading and replying emails and also watching dunia baru (huhuuu....Darius nak ceraikan si madi.. sunggoh dayus~ ikut telunjuk bapak)...I went back home together with hubby at about 5.30pm.. we dropped by at Coles to buy some groceries. Once home... lepak2 a bit.. kemas2 a bit..landing on the sofa for a while... then hubby kejutkan utk tido atas comforter yg dibentangkan kat carpet....I continue on sleeping while hubby beside me, watched tv... I woke up at about 2am... nudged hubby up and we went into the room to sleep properly on the bed.

This morning... clean up the kitchen a bit... then off I go to the school... and all the same routine again....

No comments: