Friday, February 15, 2008

Oh my my!

Look at what Phd has done to me and I am only 6 months into it and yet have forgotten one of the most important events in my life...

I have forgotten my 5th wedding anniversary last Feb 1, 08 and to top that up, I have even forgotten to blog about the day!! How can I forget the day?? Definitely not because of my age *LOL* !!! Blame it on my trip back home and also on my PhD pursuit! hahahahaha....

I was reading a blog and she wrote sumthing on her wedding anniversary and only then I realized that I have let that special day of mine be gone without an intention to at least mark it in my blog. Screw me!

Alright, u might think that I am such a drama queen, think all u want.. for I might be one *LOL*

*Serious mode*
It has been 5 wonderful years with my hubby..(alamak skimanyer.. kekekeke). If I am not into my PhD, I would have feeling so sad that have no kids yet so far... but since I'm still studying.. I take it as God has better plans for me, yes? He knows better when is the perfect time for me and hubby to have one....Not that I dont want babies in between my study period, but like I said I'll accept whatever God has planned for me...

I actually remembered my anniversary on the day itself, 01.02.08 and even my hubby too....we just wish one another but somehow, on that day.. too many things occupied my mind (dont know about my hubby) that I just let the day passed without feeling special on that day.... (azam baru, next year nak make it special on the day). Whatever it is, I am happy with my hubby, with my life now.. although away from family and hometown.. struggling to study my PhD, on top of them all, I am happy and bersyukur ke hadrat Ilahi for all the things that has been granted to me...for the loving husband who understands me all too well and tries to satisfy and make me happy as much as he can....We have our weaknesses.. even our marriage do but I accept it as it is and knows that they are actually carved perfectly for both of us in this world....

I wish and pray that our marriage will last forever, blessed with rahmat and whatever difficulties that we face along the way, we'll be patient and able to solve them...Amin....
itu jer...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

blame on your trip back??? hey halloooo, patutnya leh buat lagi meriahhh tau, siap blanje orang lagiiii