Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Mental block

The first time is the hardest so they say. And that's what I'm facing at the moment..I only started to write today after a week plus of reviewing a stack of articles of a particular construct and realized that I have mental block! I practically stared blankly at the screen pondering on the right first sentence to start with. Only after a few attempt (which means deleting sentences & words over and over again) that I finally managed to come out with a paragraph which I should say, a weak one. While staring at the one paragraph, I kept on thinking of which angle/aspect should I start with.

Shortly after, my hubby came to whom I greet "Ija tengah buntu fikiran nih"..some sort of hint of... 'don't mess with me, now' :P

So there goes. Even I am lost of tales to write about in this blog, it seems.
Later

No comments: