Friday, February 22, 2008

Yeap... shopping i did! :P
Signed off from my computer yesterday and met hubby at the bus stop at gate 14. We waited for a while and then hopped on the bus. We had fish and chips first for dinner so that the growling tummy won't disturb my shopping mood. Well.... I basically shopped some clothes, a sweater to prepare me for winter and perhaps the cold wind of autumn that's gonna be here early next month. Ah, I also bought a skirt to be worn at home. I like this one..for one thing it's cheap, only aud5 for a nice knee length skirt (that's why it will only be worn at home) and the skirt has this one kinda sexy, trendy look with it. I bought one earlier before I flew back to Malaysia and when I saw that the price is still the same, I just grabbed another one.

Hubby bought 2 t-shirts and the rest we just bought some plastic containers for me to store some food stuff, night lamp and some stationery items. Oh we also bought this DIY night stand as bedside table for me to put my bed-time novel, lotion and a bottle of plain water. That's all!

Oh .. yesterday talked to Warat and he has given me some light on how to tackle my writing aka mental block problems. See... it's good to talk to other PhD/research students for you never know how much they are able to help us. So today, I worked on another construct. Seems like am not having such a bad time as the last 2 days...though...something is bothering mind... I remembered I told my supervisor to submit to him writing on the earlier construct which I have skipped and moved on to another huhuuuuuuuu.....Today, he tagged me to a new MPhil student.. just to show her on the procedures to enrol.. He told the student to not bother me that long for as he told the girl.."she is busy doing some writing to submit to me...when is it Hazliza?"... and I replied...with smile of course.."sometime this week" huhuuuuuuuuu kerja kerja kerja... tu la pandai2 sangat carik keje walaupun supervisor tak bagi kerja.. rasakan! uhukk...So, now my mind is working so hard to come to an excuse of not submitting the earlier construct but another one hahahahaha... pikir ija pikir...*sambil malam ni boleh mimpi ittew Nine West clutch*

So, itulah dia... feeling a bit *a bit jer* better sbb ada hasilnya sikit today....I am about to go home now to drop by at Coles for some grocery shopping... and will of course be bring back a stack of articles... hoping to have some output by Sunday.

This Sunday, hubby's friend (used to be his customer) and his wife will arrive.. I might cook something... but then again.... I might.... see how.

1 comment:

DeLinn said...

ahh coles? rendunyaaa meks