Monday, February 25, 2008

Saturday, when I was just relaxing after breakfast and all.. Yanie called. She and husband plans to go to the Paddy's market to buy some stuffs and also some prawns, squids and all and they invited us along. So, me and hubby ended up going to Paddy's. After all, we need to buy those food.

Sunday, hubby and Farid went to the airport to fetch hubby's friend who just came from Malaysia. The wife is gonna enrol in UniSyd. After Maghrib, both of us went to Malaysia Hall just pay them a visit. Filled them with info as well.

Baked curry buns yesterday. Lost appetite though.

Body is not feeling that well, dunno why. Please dont let it be fever or something. Can't afford that. I have work to do, essays to write. Besides, the semester is about to start very soon and am gonna be really busy.

Today, I woke up not feeling good as well.. just prepare beef burger for both of us for lunch. still I can feel my body's aching or something.

Later.

No comments: