Monday, June 2, 2008

Mid-year stage

It's already June!!!!! Mid of the year already. What's there in store in June normally?? yeap.. mid year sales!! *LOL*

No.. seriously.. it's that time of the year that requires me to re-evaluate myself, my performance and my achievement thus far....and being a student in this line of study makes the re-evaluation step even more significant.

I'll only write-up on my progress personally once I have finished with the courses this semester.. 23rd June will be my temporary independence day huhuuuu.

daaaaaaa

Later.

6 comments:

Ayu Mohamad said...

gud luck Ija.. am back!! malasnya nak keje uwaaaaaaaa

Hazelsyd said...

Ayu,
Thanks!! Heh awalnyer ko online hr nih?? Kat ofis dah ke?

huhuuu balik dari bercuti yg panjang mmg melemakkan kekekeekek err..err aku bukan maksudkan lemak di badan yerr *LOL*

akupunyahal said...

study2 gak tapi jangan lupa jenjalan...:P

Hazelsyd said...

Malim,
heheheheh jenjalan itu harusssss... tunggu jek laa lepas my independence day tu hahahaha

Anonymous said...

semoga suksess yach..

Hazelsyd said...

Thanks Bat..