Thursday, June 5, 2008

Presentation schedule

As mentioned earlier, yesterday was the last class for this semester. No more paper critique!.. Still have pending assignments to go though.. but as long as no paper critique..is already a comforting note for me hiks! Two of the assignments I am yet to progress with concern with my proposal.. so ok la.. and the other one got to do with one data analysis.

So, as a way to 'celebrate' my last class today... I chatted online all along after class.. watched DH till the end of season 4..watched Sindarella...and the next thing I know.. it's about time to go home already.

I think I may need to stay up and put in extra hours on my work as all these assignments are due for submission about the same time.. just a matter of days in gap. But... see how laaa... staying up has always been a big thing for me.. and if u guys wanna know, I no longer wake up early to finish my work these few weeks..but.. alhamdulillah still manage to finish them on time *agaknya sbb tu tak buat keje pepagi sepi'i dah kot*.

Neways...got news yesterday thru email.. Jack has scheduled the presentation for all of us and he put me in the last, last slot. Tension sehhhhh.. I have never liked to present the last.. have always preferred the first to go.. or at least, 2nd. Coz I think like..when it's the time for the last person to present... panels sure dah penat ke boring ke haper kan... but....asked Ilham yesterday and he gave good points on being the last presenter... thanks eks ko nyer opinion tu.. at least...that's kind of reassuring lah jugak for me because I started to freak out already yesterday....so hopefully..I'll do just fine on that day. In contrary, Johra shouted out when she got to know that she'll be the first one to go hahaha.. hadoihhh laaa... but.. to switch with her.. erm... dont think so coz I have never preferred to change the first option of what I was initially given... normally, I'd just take it.

Ok. till now. Actually, I thought of hibernating and focus on my work.. but.. dont think I can. hehe knowing myself.. besides... what's there to loose with just writing up few minutes of entry than not at all. Doesn't make a difference to me.

********************
10.15am

Alamakk ter-touching lak ngan this email from John. Actually, I have forgotten all about him at the moment as I know he wont be around on the presentation day. But I received this email just now.. not sure if he email others as well.. I think he emailed me coz last time I emailed him seeking for his opinion and professional constructive feedback on my work....however, this time.. as I am just too occupied *and also havent got my work done yet* I didnt send any news to him.. obviously.. although these few days the thought of just saying hi to him did occur...but I didnt.. owh..I soooo luv him!

Here goes:
H******

As you know, I will be unable to attend your presentation next Tuesday. I do apologise. I have a long standing commitment to be at the London Business School.

However, I am happy to be of assistance electronically. If you want me to review your presentation feel free to email it to me. I will be in Europe Saturday to Monday, but I could endeavour to get you comments on Monday night.

If you have any questions as you prepare your MARK 7219/8995 report (due on June 23) or would like feedback, please do not hesitate to contact me or send me draft material. I will endeavour to give you a prompt response.

Cheers

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooooo nih buat esemen ka mengelat?

Hazelsyd said...

Alo Ady,
Buat esemen sunggoh nih!! Badan dah seram sejuk la pulak. Ni tgh nak mendisiplinkan diri nih.. uwaaaaa tgh blajar blajar nak mendisiplinkan diri nih..

Catch u later eks?