Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Mixed feeling

My output for today's submission was hampeh and bad! (to Jack's eyes, I suppose) It did occur to me that Jack will definitely not agree with my presentation hence write up as I put up all positive points on the content of article I was supposed to critic. The article talks a lot about the emergence of service perspective as being dominant now compared to goods-dominant view. And I am working on something to do with service, of course I would highlight the crucial role of this turning point kan... In contrary, his expertise or research interest is in product (tangible) assortments.. of course he will not agree with this article. I think he mentioned the word 'bizarre' all too frequent kekekeke... tapiiiiiii aku admit in my critic and hujahan dalam kelas that I tend to agree with this article due to the fact that it is so much in line with what I am working on and he also acknowledged that this article will be of interest to me hehehe..And I also admit that this article may be a bit too biased on services and makes it look as if there are no room for tangible products in the future hehehe

Tolak itu ke tepi... I got back my assignment for last week.. class dia ni jugak laaaa.. nak tau dakkkkk aku dapat 9.5 upon 10 tuh!! Terkejut beruk aku sat tgk markah.. tapi depan kengkawan kelas ni tadi aku maintain kewl la kannnn takkan nak lompat2 katak lak kan... tp dalam hati bernyanyi rianggg.. opsssss alhamdulillah syukur...now, it is not the marks that concern me most here coz there has been just too many assignments that I did this semester that sometimes marks does not bother me already now. But what important is, I wanna see my improvement in my analitical skills, my critical skills as these are my weakest points...in academic context, I mean. So..... considering there are fluctuations in marks that I got and most often I managed to get just the average of around 75-80.. and when this time it soared high, ok la tu kannnn...

Apa-apa pun.. alhamdulillah...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

so dah boleh senyum lebo le ni kan... tengok.. mesti ada benda baik buat semalam sampai dapat senyum2 macam ni...

think positive, positive things may come to you...

Hazelsyd said...

huhu Sue. thank u suee.... tq tq..heheheehehhe

Anonymous said...

tahniahhhh...masaklah lobster malam nih ahahaha

Hazelsyd said...

Ady,
heheehehheh nak balas membalas eksss??? ekekekek kalau ada pon, tak reti teman nak masak lobster camnerrrr huhuuu

Anonymous said...

rejam je lobster tu dalam air panas akak...lepas tu tumbuk bawang putih, merah, cili ngan belacan..gorengggggggg

Hazelsyd said...

Yatz!!
huhuuuu lobster goreng belacan hahahaha