Saturday, June 14, 2008

Work-related again *u can just skip this entry if u've had enough with these kind of entries*

Specially for xoxo.. I know u're reading this... I have actually forgotten when is the exact date for your defense that you told me earlier *was too occupied with work*...anyway..just so u know that...I pray for your smooth sailing and success on that defense.. all the best! Come back to me with good news yeach! Also to CikPah.. just in case I may forget.. all the best in your exam! My plan on the 21st is still on yach!

Hrm... my friends who are doing PhD and enrol about the same time as mine are progressing really well.... I mean.. towards their one year period.. they have either defended their proposal or about to defend theirs....thus, they will be moving forward from then on..... and I heard that the journey after defense will not be as trying as before the defense.. *shrug* I dont know.. but when majority says that.. I guess it's true.......they also said that after the defense, writing-up part will be another trying period as well....

My colleague here are organizing two outings to celebrate the end of semester and the end of their coursework! One will be this Monday night..somewhere at Bondi Beach.. Well.. Daisy didnt invite me in the beginning knowing that I still have tonnes of work to do.. but she came yesterday and probably just as courtesy invited me along.. especially when she got to know that Song (my classmate) will also be going....I just tell her that I am not that sure yet as I have tight schedule for next week even after Monday's submission. The next one will be on the 28th of June. Hrm.. the organizing committee emailed all students for the gathering and it will be held at Coogee Beach Palace Hotel bistro & bar. Well..... Warat and Ting specifically came to me the other day asking the date that I'd be totaly free after all these assignment submissions...I can't decline anymore.. I did ask about the kind of food that the place have and they said they have seafood...erm....I agreed to go anyway... see how on the food thingy....it's the get together that matters, isnt it?

So, ok... it is cold today in contrary to few days back...and since it is the exam week... it is pretty quiet around here... so gotto close the door as I am all alone here..

Later.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

ija

thanks.will update u later. yeap off course with a good news. Insya Allah

-xoxo-

Hazelsyd said...

xoxo

no worries, i am sure u can do it! will be waiting!

Anonymous said...

youhoooo

i mencemar duli ni menjejak kaki di blog u.

salammmm

-DarlingLara-

Hazelsyd said...

Yuhuuuu DL!!!

Huh! Sunggoh2 eks kau mencoba utk tinggalkan footprint!! kekekekke

Thanks sooooo much!! ni kat mana access nih? aihhh bukan u kata nak gi tgk P Ramlee the musical ka?

Anonymous said...

sugguh sy skip kak

Hazelsyd said...

Yatz,

Memeang yg ditulis ditajuk tu pon khas untuk awak thee hee hee

Anonymous said...

adehhhhhhh

Hazelsyd said...

hiks!! kidding you!