Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Citer skolah lagi..

Apa nak hapdet eks today? Aku kalo takde idea nak nulih, tp gatai tangan nak nulih jugak..*and nak mengelat dpd start menelaah* maka...citer pasal skolah lah eks!! Promise tak berjela.....sangat! :P

Takdak cerita lah.. except that yesterday, early in the morning I emailed my sv attaching my model that I thought I wanna finalize already. Because, after adding few more variables, I find it already too complicated! huhu!..and why I just show him my model is because...like I wrote earlier he asked me whether I have finished writing or not and we havent seen each other *formally* for almost a a month already...so, I was like telling him.. the write up will come soon..as I'm struggling with the writing...also, I'd like him to have a look at the diagram first and perhaps he could see the rationale and logic behind it while I continue on writing.

owhh by the way, my draft proposal to date has come to 70 pages already!!..that inclusive of research methods as well but then I still need to modify on this one also....jgn terkejut coz in U*NSW or specifically my school sebenarnya, the proposal range to be submitted is around 50-80 pages. Banyak tu kan as compared to other univs.. I know C*urtin make do dgn 10 pages proposal... and U*iTM (if I'm not mistaken) accept a proposal of 20 pages or so...hrm.. tu lah pasal aku tensen nak menulih nih!!! tapi keje aku tu still draft.. sure by time I get back from my sv..entah2 dah tinggal 35 pages je tah!

Of course, he has seen the earlier model but now that I have modify a bit... he is yet to read on my rationale behind it. He called me up yesterday and basically he agrees.....ermm dia ni manjang agree ajer.. aku riso juga actually nih..coz it doesnt mean my work is good or acceptable because..later, my work will be read by 2 other internal examiners.....so i mean like.. kena kat other readers kangggg, takut ada yg tak kena pulak kan...anyhow, finally it will be him, the sv who will make me graduate.

Selain itu, dia jugak komen on the presentation of the model.. aisehhh tu small matter la cecececeh..i'm more looking forward for the constructive feedback actually...anyway, smlm tu i just briefed him on the model..such as why I add this one, why I change the earlier ones and so forth....he just listened and kind of angguk-angguk...he also suggested that I look at Malaysian government policy pertaining to what I am doing..perhaps it can help in terms of the justification of 'why Malaysia'. Alamakk untuk ni, tak sempat rasanya to work out by this Friday.. I still have tonnes to write.

Anyhow, balik daripada tu.. as I continue on reading and thinking...a thought came across which tells me that I might need to omit one of the moderators that I recently put in...which is a good thing to me actually coz it means less work for me as I dont have to write on this yeahoooo! kekekeke

*ermm.. the moderator is only a term..sila abaikan ajor yah.. anyway, moderator adalah variable yg could affect the strength of relationship between A and B. ..ala-ala org ketiga laa ni....in research, the possibility of moderator perlu dikaji jugak because kita nak tengok sejauh mana hubungan itu kuat atau tidak, in other words, it could affect the outcome that we are looking at...owhhh so academic pulakkkk!!! okeh, full stop di sini.*

errr..dah full stop kan? apa lagi nak sambung? hihihi [owhhhhh!! berjela jugak!!..yer la kannn.. kalau aku buleh tulih berjela on my shopping fiesta..of course aku kena fair on writing about my study as well kannnn..*statement men-defendkan diri lagik!*]

Okeh.. Sekalung tahniah pada yg berjaya membaca from start up to this point *takde skip-skip* :P... Nah hadiahnyer....."muahhhhhh"...hahahaha... but now I realize..that, I should have post this entry in my academic blog instead of here!!..but I forgot my password..even my id!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yang ady tau moderator org yang jaga forum. ahahahaha

Hazelsyd said...

Ady,

Sama ler tu.. dimana function moderator tu could affect kelancaran forum tersebut..

Alinlai said...

tu dia... model, moderator bagai... cayolah :) ke ke ke

Hazelsyd said...

Alin!!!

Balik dah ko dari BTN eks?? how was it??? kekeke sihat ker nih?

Anyway, err all those terms, ko dah familiar sangat kannn hehehe