Friday, August 1, 2008

The class and the chaos story

I had my first class yesterday in the evening..6-9pm.. taught by my supervisor himself. I have had minor issues related to this final course I am supposed to take, few months back..another reason for my sudden home-trip recently. This and one that I had previously mentioned plus few more reasons are all inter-related actually. Anyway, I am not sure whether being in a class taught b my own sv is an advantage or otherwise. For one, he surely recognize me and knows all too well what he is supposed to expect from me.

There'll be tutorial as well *arghhhh* and there are 3 alternative classes which I dont know how it happened, suddenly my name was registered under the 4.30-6pm prior to the lecture. So my sv called me up yesterday asking whether I did register for that one which I said no. Didnt do anything and dont know how my name's there. Anyway, he insist for me to be in his tutorial class. So, he arranged everything yesterday...the swap, the switch and everything...hrm..guess have to be ready to be the most active student in his class eeeeeeeee!!

Hohoho.. all the while when I was concentrating in the lecture..I didnt know that Amran was having such a panicking and chaos time of his life at home hahahaha! He thought my class ends at 7pm when I have told him in the morning it's gonna be at 9pm * tu la pasal, masa orang cakap tu fokus! jgn fokus tang lain jerrr opsssss pekop mulot!*. I walked to school yesterday as I was late preparing for our breakfast and lunch that I couldnt go together with him. And he came home after work seeing that I forgot to bring my thermos of nescafe and lunch bag that I normally brought to school. It is such a rare behaviour of me.

But.. when he received a phone call from my mom at 7.40pm who said she couldnt reach me..the misscalls *which I didnt get, she must have dialed the wrong nu*, the non-reachable and whatnot..then he started to feel worried. kekekke. Although he knows that I have told him I'll call once I've finished my class for him to fetch me...my mom's worry makes sense to him. So that explains the hundreds of miss calls on my mobile *exaggerate la sikit hundreds tu ekss hehehe*.

Once home, then only he told me....he thought I was kidnapped kekeekekekke...what with the thermos of nescafe that I had never forget to bring to school *the drink is still full in there* and also the lunch bag was still there with no sandwich in it. Then I asked him, if I was kidnapped, how come there's no sandwich in it? Then he said..who knows... maybe the villain has eaten that sandwich hahahaha!!! The truth is... I took the sandwiches and put in my backpack instead because I have had too many things on my hand that I just took a sip of the drink and leave it there.

hehehehe.....he was worried sick yesterday.. nauzubillah la kan such thing to happen to us...aku cakap gak kat dia smlm.. inilah penangannya bila dia obsess sangat ngan citer Criminal Minds...mmg obsess occay! sampai aku kedinginan di bilik pon dibiarkan menunggu kekeekkeke.. Bat!! jgn pkir bukan2.. aku nunggu dia pasangkan heater kat aku jaaaa sambil baca buku citer kekekekke.

Tu jer. daaaaaaaaa.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

meks nanges baca okes.. *DQ kah maks???*..

coz.. maks terharu.. uwaaaaaaa *sambung nanges lagih*..

*terus pose tenung ujung kasut yg dah koyak... huhu ada sesapa kah yg worried kat maks neh???*..

Hazelsyd said...

Bat,

lerrrrr nanges ke beb??? Sahh DQ!! kekekeke

Aiyyohhh tenung kasut yg koyak eks?? perlukah aku cut ini komen and paste kat blog ko nyer komen?? hehehehe...

Apa2 pong..kalau dah nama Mak Hayamz.. aku tak caya kasutmu koyak..especially kalau boleh ber krayolan bagai kan kekekeke

Anonymous said...

kehkehkeh kasilah chance okes.. maks nak numpang bahu Amran.. *eh shilpas*

mek pekops molots sendiri katanya dasar molots tempayan hehe

Hazelsyd said...

heeepppppp beesaa tu shilapss eks hahahaha!

Anonymous said...

huh kena kidnap?
larat ke org tuh nak hangkut kak ija?
by the way apsal akak tak angkat call?

Hazelsyd said...

Ady,

kekekeeke skrg tak baper nak larat kot.. tunggu sebulan lagi larat laa hahahaha harapannnnn...

kak ija silent kan fon masa kelas..tak perasan pon the vibration tu..

Alinlai said...

perghhh jauhnya imaginasi dia... tak pe maknanya dia sayang sangat2 kat hang... :)

Hazelsyd said...

Alin,

hikhikhik *gelak pekop mulot sambil tertunduk malu*

malu la sangattttttt kekekeek