Friday, August 8, 2008

Friday 08.08.08

Working mode switched on

Okes.. I think all of us had had enough with the photos posted in this blog for the past few days.. I just dont want to increase your envy on me muahahaha.

I need to seriously sit and do my work now.. I actually have started reading since the day I came back from Malaysia but.. you know.. kind of still in playful-and-holiday-mode kind of reading kekekeke...as a result, constructing real work-related sentences and paragraphs for my literature review is one tough job! huhuuuuu. My sweet and romantic holiday-cum-honeymoon mood recently has started to switch into signs of stress when I noticed that my self-imposed due dates on certain topics have gone wayy behind schedule!! I am still struggling to build up the working momentum...syusyahhh la gini...huhuuu

Owh btw, I think blogger.com is facing some kind of problem since few days back....the bloglist was not functioning all that good recently and also all my comments on one of my previous entries suddenly dissappeared..but i managed to read them in my email no worries on that..

Okay..later.. take care people! Have a nice weekend!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

akhirnya...
tiada gambar yang menjeleskan....
muahahahaha

Hazelsyd said...

Ady,

hehehe ni break kejap jer.. kasi reda sikit perasaan2 jeles tuh hahaha

Anonymous said...

*sambil hentak2 kaki*..

merasa kan

Hazelsyd said...

Bat,

hahahaha *sambil baling2 salji* kekekekek

Update okes ngan check up mu ittew...

Anonymous said...

hanjss sangat tau siap baling2 salji bagai..

okes maks baru update giteww

Hazelsyd said...

okesss..