Thursday, August 14, 2008

A new entry..so what??? hehehe

Yeah.. so it was just a one day of thought of bercuti from blogging.. and it's not even really a cuti.. it's just a mere thought! haha! what an addict I have become huhuuuu..I just can't resist it.. my jari jemari are just so gatal to type something that probably of no relevance to readers hihihi..

I have been worried of my study progress, to be honest. Really, really slow like a kura-kura..entah-entah kura-kura is even faster than me... well.. I have got the working momentum up already.. but those genuine, fresh ideas are very slow to come....last semester it was due to assignment datelines and the tonnes of them that actually trigger me to be more organized and systematic plus hardworking in my research, knowing that I'll be having very little time to work on it..Now this semester..that I am pretty much free from all tight-weekly schedule..got me into being such a lazy brain and lazy fingers hehehe..cannot like this oneeeee!!!

Anyhow, I am really, really grateful that I have made patches of work based on separate subtopics that I have been working on; on and off for the past 1 year..Really!..whenever I have free time *err do we??? kekekeke*, when I was just too bored to read, I would open a new blank word sheet and just type whatever subtopic I feel like writing without reference yet.. and later I add references that I can find to support.. so this has been going on for the past year....which later I sometimes ceduk and re-structure in order to fit them into a particular purpose... or I just leave it there in MyDocument. Thank God for that, that it helped me build a draft of whole picture.......and also thank God for the major assignments last semester *still remember* that I get to continue on from that point, alhamdulillah syukur.....although.. you know....in my laziness in these past days...there are 1 or 2 ideas that God grant me with..alhamdulillah...so I need to add that in my draft...I aim to submit this draft by the end of this month..harap2nyer lah..

Erm.. such a boring story for you, isnt it? Arghhhh but then what's the difference between today's and those previous ones?? hahahaha...in actual fact, I just need to record the hardwork & the diffculties, the achievements & the happiness of my study milestones... so that, when I graduate and finally come home and working.. I would remember all these special moments that touched my study journey....and hope to pass the good ones to others while remind them not to repeat any of my mistakes, that's all...so bear with me okay with these kind of entries.....

Thank you for reading and putting in comments...you readers and the comments and the new friends I made along the way are in fact part of my study milestones that I will cherish as well...

Okay.. signing off now..

Later!!

owh owh owh!! Thank you DL for the lovely birthday card and the exotic kiss you put there!! kekeke I love it! *icon sedang menampal card tersebut di board di opisku ini*

17 comments:

DeLinn said...

DL!

Where's my card with that lovely kisses then? :P

Hazelsyd said...

ngeh ngeh ngeh
*opsss termenyampuk pulak*

Anonymous said...

muahahahahahahaha!
dah agak dah....takde maknenye declare cuti blogging...

eh eh kak ja bukan ke memang terer buat keje last menet?

*larikkkk

Hazelsyd said...

kekekekek takde maknanyer eks??

itu la pasallll tp ini study tkoleh last menet one huhuuu

Anonymous said...

adehhh lara bagi kad ekk ...

tak boleh jadi, i nak kad jugakkk, a belated card with your red dior * icon hentak2 kaki *

* turn back to H, hugs dia ... hmmphhh *

Hazelsyd said...

Eva,

opssss!!! heheheheh

*hugssss*

Anonymous said...

H,

looking at the time next to your entry, dah lunch hour pun. sekejap masa berlalu kan.

*icon masih majuk but still nak citer2* hehehe ... sayang dia dan lara dan teesh dan semua disana dan disini.

sunyiiii i tgk kat sana. dah lah tak leh beramas mesra kat tingkap.

Hazelsyd said...

Eva,

Yeap.. dah lunch time ni..seriusly true.. kejap jer masa berlalu...

luve u too!!

Ayu Mohamad said...

aku suka baca
and aku nak tau
sbb aku bleh plan apa aku nak buat nanti hehehehe

Hazelsyd said...

Thanks ayu!!

Selamat merendek eksss weken nihh

Sue.Aleen said...

kak ija,
usah la buang tebiat... buang tebiat tak mao blogging... kekekeke!

anyway, happy belated birthday to you (and also to me as one of the Leo clans). maaflah lambat wish. sejak ari yang saya nak komen tak kuo² tu saya jadi thrill nak tinggalkan jejak kat sini. punya la pada... apa jadik pada ari tu sebenarnya?

Hazelsyd said...

Sue,

hehe kak ija ada roper buang tebiat ke tu??? hehehehe kalau ada, mintak ampun mintak maap sesiap yer heheh

thanks for the wish.. awak nyer besday bila tu? so leo jugak la ni eks...

pasal haritu, entah..tetiba tak mau jer..

Sue.Aleen said...

kak ija,
i'm the first leo!!

Hazelsyd said...

Sue,

I see Aug 1st eks..

Happy Belated Birthday to you...insyaallah tahun depan kak ija ingat...

My luv and kiss for syafiah and the rest of kids yer..

Sue.Aleen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sue.Aleen said...

oopppsss... salah...
1st leo... bukan 1st august...

Hazelsyd said...

Sue,

ooo July la ni.. erm July 22nd kot eks?