Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Birthday and result

First and foremost, aku nak wish my good fren in Kelantan, Faizah Eliza a very Happy Birthday!! Semoga diberkati selalu, dilimpahi rezeki dan berbahagia selalu. Juga semoga sukses dalam pengajianmu itu yer....and may our friendship lasts forever...


Secondly, semalam aku check my.unsw website and result utk ketiga2 courses yg jerihnya aku amik last semester dah keluo...Satu course aku dapat high distinction, satu course dapat distinction and satu lagi aku dapat credit ajor. Alhamdulillah atas result yg aku dapat tu. Tinggal lagi another one to go this semester but i guess it will not be as jerih and tight as previous semester.


Also received the school's annual review form. Kat school aku takde presentation yg perlu dibuat upon annual review in contrary to some other schools/faculties or universities. Kat sini just fill up forms ajer. Aku dah submit pon pada supervisor who will then forward it to the higher research degree Director who then will pass it back to me for me to read their reviews and then sign the form and that's it. This is the first time me filling up such form as I am approaching my one year period here in 1 week time. I look forward for the form to be in the hands of the higher research degree committee as I already stated what I aim to get things done by this year end.


On another note, an email was spread to us students on a multilevel analysis workshop to be conducted in Feb 09 requesting for interested participants. Of course I am interested but I need to talk to my sv first and ask his consent. I noticed that courses are being planned and scheduled very much in advance here like at least 6 months prior to the actual date. I will be attending one workshop *insyaallah* on SEM in October 08. These courses/workshops are free of charge of course for students.. that is why I would like to grab the opportunity as much as I could...and that is the main reason why I rescheduled my coming home trip to July. My initial plan was to celebrate raya with families here but then suddenly an email came informing on the SEM course.


Okes...that's about all for now...

5 comments:

Alinlai said...

Tahniah :) bleh la cuti dgn senang hati ke ke ke

Ayu Mohamad said...

Ija.. tahniah!!!! :)
berbaloi la atas segala kesusahan hati kamu dulu tu yerr :)

Anonymous said...

tahnie okes..

takper kang after all of this mu dah bleh beraya sokmo tak giteww deh??

Kaktiny said...

TAHNIAH TAHNIAH.. seronoknyer..

tak braya di mesia lah nampaknyer yer.. takpa takpa.. selesaikan dulu perjuangan yang belum selesai..

tahniah sekali lagi yer..

Hazelsyd said...

Alin
Ayu
Bat
Kaktiny

Thank you so much for the wish. Ha ah.. alhamdulillah dan lega berbaloi gaks la kan bersusah susah dahulu hee hee hee. Harap2 semuanya dipermudahkan selepas ni...

As for raya tahun ni, beraya di perantauan lagi la teman... kome citer jer la ekss kemeriahan di sini nanti huhuu.