Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Salam Israk Mikraj...

First and foremost, Salam Israk Mikraj to all readers...this is the day (27th Rejab) we should celebrate, for as a Muslim, we ought to remember and cherish the day our Nabi Muhammad saw magical yet true trips to heaven...He travels from Masjidil Haram in Mekah to Masjidil Aqsa in Baitulmaqdis and then to the heaven (langit ke ketujuh) to witness the magical reality that Allah swt has to offer and return to Mekah on the same night....

Okeh....yesterday, I returned to school like the good old days (kihkihkih 2 weeks ago!) proceeding with the same old routine. Morning was such a rushing to me as we woke up late, no breakfast prepared...only Maggi for him and kebab for me hehehehe...

In the school, collected the returned assignments and some bulletins in the pigeon hole.. the comment on my research proposal work that I scored a high distinction was .."This is very good! Well done!"...with some constructive comments on certain points that I wrote. Alhamdulillah...I also emailed my sv informing him of my returning to school.. he just called back and asked about my wellbeing.

I was already shivering as it was too cold despite the 3 layers of clothing plus gloves that I put on..when suddenly Paula, the office administrator came with 2 big boxes of heater. Thank God! She said those two are for this room but since I am the one who are in this room all the time, she said I can take one and put near my place. Excellent!! *because I was just thinking of buying one and bring it to my place here, so cold!* However, as big as the heater might be with 9 fan or something... it still fail to warm me enough! *huhuuu takde lemak laa nih kan kan kekekek*

Anyway, there are 2 new PhD students to our school..I only met one yesterday..Bernado, a handsome Brazillian bachelor who is located in my room @ KunYing's place. huhuu my new companion. *DL! ko nak tak, aku boleh recommend??kekeke* *Eva, untuk you I tunggu one French guy datang eks you sure dah familiar ngan French and France kan heeheehee...* Another one is Ehsan Ahmed.. not sure from where, religion etc for I am yet to meet him. * Yang ni kalo hensem, Islam aku rekomen kat Ina! opsss mati laaa 'pilih satu antara tiga ehh dua' lak kekdahnya* kekekeke. Bernardo seems friendly but then who new comers are not?? huhuu.

Then, in the afternoon suddenly my sv called me to his room and when I went, he gave me an article with a wierd facial expression. He said.."H, you might have problem with your thesis". I was like "OMG!". Then he said, "this paper has similarity with what you intended to do". I was like "OMG" again!. I took one look at the title and my first impression was like.. "hrm...it doesnt look like all that similar to me though"...dalam hati la....so I asked him, "in which way that this paper is similar to my intended work?" thinking that he surely have read the paper to come out with such remark *anak buah tanya kat boss pulak, boleyy gitu??? kekekeke*.

His answer was not convincing and I dont even remember what his answer was. Anyway, I just took the paper to my place and told my sv that I'll read through and give him my comment on the similarities and differences. After reading, I concluded that it is not similar at all with mine. Thank God! You see.. what worries all PhD students most is that upon submitting their theses, they found out there are same/similar ones already submitted. huhuuu nauzubillah...but I guess no theses can be THAT similar isnt it? unless plagiarism which is very unlikely at this level of study..however it will still be good if there are huge differences between two similar ones. hehe fening lalat eks??? keekekek if so, just ignore..

Had dinner at That Singha for dinner on our way home..then dropped by at Coles for groceries and that's it.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

salam maal hijrah gaks to u & amran..

err kat maks mu tanak rekomen pakah???? *pose tenung ujung kasut*

Anonymous said...

eh maks nulis maal hijrah erkk??? hoho bukan israk mikraj... *matilah conpius*

Hazelsyd said...

Bat,

kekekekekeke kalau aku rekomen kat ko.....mu nak pilih berapa antara berapa ni nyah??? hahahaha

*larikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk*

Ayu Mohamad said...

hahaha kelako la si Mama Bat ni Ija..
salam Israk Mikraj...
aku pon seriau bila sv hang kata dah ada org submit paper mcm hang

Hazelsyd said...

Salam to you too ayu..

tang sv aku tuh... memanggggg!! dia cakap jer tu upon tgk tajuk hehehe

Anonymous said...

H,

salam israk mikraj!

u scored a high distinction tu beb!! weh bangga teman weh ngan orang kg teman nih!

well done H... proud of u!

sejuk? meh hug meh!

Hazelsyd said...

Teesh,

*hugs lama sikit kasik warm* heehehhe

Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

hmmm... lama dah ni beb! kang i pulak yg jadi sejuk, bukan u yg warm! hehe...

Hazelsyd said...

hahahahaha!! *curi2 hugs u lagi to secure more warmth* hahaha

Anonymous said...

ini tidak adil. akak makan kebab. amran makan megi. ahahahahaha

Hazelsyd said...

Ady,

hehehe yg si boyfren mengutamakan si gurlfren nyer huhuuuu kekekeke.

idak ler.. dahhh takde halal cafe kat tpt keje dia, nak wat camno.. kat school kak ija ada halal cafe huhuu

Anonymous said...

tudiah speku maks erkk..

*mana naks lari tuh nyah weiii*

maks kan setia katanya.. yg lelain tuh stok geli2 bley giteww tuh jawapan.. *hanjs sangat kan*..

err Ayu maks neh memanglah tersangat kelako orgnya.. *tudiah statement perasan kan*..huhu

Alinlai said...

uiskkk sejuk ye?... tak pe nak kurangkan sejuk sila makan dan makan dan makan ke ke ke

Hazelsyd said...

Bat!!

heheheeh speku memain jer.. tu sumer anak2 hayamz kan ehehhe.

weh! esok bukak curlass cikkap utk kaver eye bag lak kekekeke. tapi ingattttt jgn ler dimulakan ngan curlass memasak tu noks!! tak sempat teman nak nyalin sumernyerr skaligusss eheheh

Hazelsyd said...

Alin,

Aiyyoooo rejim diet dah mula beb! Sebagai bukti *bukti tuh*..sekotak uncle toby's ceral dok ada kat meja nih huhuuuuu. caya dak?? heheeh