Friday, May 9, 2008

Datelines and deadlines

Before I proceed with today's entry..here goes the ending of what happened last time with me, Yatz and Naemah in Kelantan like I told in my previous entry..as concluded/completed by Yatz.. showing that.. yeap she still remember those moments hehe..*taken from her comment in previous entry*

"yer sy igt every momment tu kak ija..igt ulat yg comel2 dari buah honey dew tu..igt yg uols terlompat2 tgk ulat tu. dan masih igt sy dgn machonya ambik sume buah2 tu dah tohok ke bakul sampah. keh keh keh".

hehe.. of course I have seen lots of maggots and ulat2 whatever not in tong sampah or in buah2an in my life.... but I think at that time, I have never seen such banyak ulat in a honey dew! Mengeronyot giler!! *udahlaa kome tak lalu nak makan harini hahahahaha*

Alright... I think I have been 'lagho-ing' for quite some time already since the last presentation day *concerning my research, I mean*...so.... guess I have to be back on track *selama ni ter keluo track ke?? huhuu* and focus on my work. I have three important dates to remember and ponder *ponder tuh!* in June 08...... What are the occassion for those dates????


10 June 08 - Presentation for major assignment for Jack & John's courses ~ proposal

13 June 08 - Submission of major assignment for Jennifer's course - data analysis & write up

16 June 08 - Submission of major assignment write up for Jack & John's courses ~ proposal

Habessssssssss ini jugaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... aku nak joli sejolinyerrrrrr kekekekekeke....I have plans already actually for June. I have always preferred to celebrate as a way of releasing my tense & stress on any courses/exams/nerve-wrecking presentations etc etc almost immediately after those occasions (rasa macam kurang sesuai lak guna word 'occasion' for this context, tp vocab aku lemah, so blasah jer la). Baru lahh terasa syok dan nikmatnyer!! Tapi yg ampess skali tu aku nih..... assignment belum pon menampakkan rupa di atas kertas..., aku dah merancang apa aku nak buat utk enjoy kakakakakakak dasar sangat! As for the plan, later later lah citer.

Owh... Delinn tagged me a day before yesterday on '25 things that we repeat every working day'...erm.. am still thinking of whether I should work/write on that or not... coz..normally 2 or 3 days in a week I'll wake up very early and therefore my life pattern twist a bit than the rest of 4 or 5 days....am not sure which one she's referring to * alasan sangat takmo buat lah tuh LOL*

And, another thing is... I've removed the ticketfactory countdown to the bottom of this page. Reason being??
1. Meks tertekan tiap kali load page nih and mata ini tertangkap disitu!!! Tertekan aku!
2. Tidak pasti dan kurang yakin samada aku boleh achieve dak aim aku yg tu.. to defend in 6 months time...jadik... buat malu jer letak kat atas tu.. so letak kat bawah ajer laaa..apa2 pon... aku masih berdoa moga-moga tercapai niatku yg ini... amin....

Okay......have a great and wonderful weekend everybody!! As for me, will be spending mine in front of this PC.

Later.

9 comments:

DeLinn said...

lalalalalala

*sambil bekpes bihun goreng + sotong*

Anonymous said...

dasar sangat kan nak quote bekpes aper.. huhu...

maks telan susu + sandwich sajour..

paperpun semoga suksess yach..

*tapi nak jeles in advance bley tuh part berjoli sakan tuh*

Ze said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hazelsyd said...

Tu diah.. dua2 nak nunjuk kat aku bekfes korang eks.. huhuuu..

Aku bekfes takat : nescafe + telur goreng + apple

Ni dah lapo tahap gabannnn..nak gi ke cafe coz tak masak ini hari...

Anonymous said...

lalalalalalala...makan roti bakar telur yg meloyakan tekak. tgh tahan nak termuntah je nih. bengong punya kedai mamak!

Hazelsyd said...

ehh best tu roti bakar telur.. i like!

Sue.Aleen said...

baca bab deadlines ni yang ragu2 nak sambung belajar balik ni.. alasan... hish

Hazelsyd said...

Sue
hehehehe jangan ragu-ragu yer hehehe gunakan tanpa was was ehehehehe

Anonymous said...

besh nye la kalo tiap entry org tu letak nama sy kan. cam makin menarik je posting tu kan..ihik