Saturday, May 31, 2008

Siti & co. boarding flight home

Yesterday was one of my productive days relative to other days where I dont have classes. Been working on one of my major assignments cum proposal development and in the afternoon, worked on the SPSS data analysis assignment. For the coming week submission, it will be on Conjoint Analysis. This is the one technique that I have never been exposed before and I find it very interesting although complicated as well. What doesnt???
I have also been carrying my laptop to and fro the school for 3 days already in my attempt to install the SPSS software on it. It seems that staffs here have the authority or permission to download it from the IT server but not the students. They expect us to work on the SPSS from school. Well.. hrm... I have always find that doing calculations or Maths or data analysis at night are able to make me stay awake to do my work at night rather than reading articles. So I thought that I wanna install it here so that, day time will be spent reading. To no avail, of course!

Daisy has tried to install it for me as she's the staff here but so far our attempt failed due to some authorization code or whatnot. So my last resort is to just buy an SPSS software at the bookshop. Habess citer!! aud189 tu! Tapi kalau Noritake and Correlle berharga lebih dari aud200 boleh beli, takkan software utk belajo tokleh beli, yer dak??? I am yet to buy the software coz Daisy has warned me to not do anything silly just yet.. she still wants to help me save my money.

This morning, we almost missed sending Siti & co. to the airport!! Blame it on the alarm clock!! Sib baik Siti kejut tapi nyer... dah tinggal lagi sejam from flight schedule baru nak kejut haiyyooo .. jadik macam cipan ler bersiap tadi.. Cipan bertindak cepat dak?? Lambat eks?? So, macam lipas kudung laa tadi..tapi alhamdulillah semuanya selamat dan sempat...flight depa kol 6.50am tadi. Sedih laa jugak depa dah balik... rasa cam sunyi laks.. huhuuuu...Semalam depa pi Sydney Fish Market and selain beli some seafood utk dimasak dinner smlm, of course they had their fair serving of Lobster, Calamari and whatnot kan...Today, satgi nak gi jugak nih!! Dah about time for my seafood treat nih! Lobster..grilled crab yumm yumm..Takpelaaaa.. kita makan ni jer laaa.. ada orang tu.. boleh makan rambutan.. deghoyan dengo citernyer....takpelaaaa.. enjoy laaaa......tapi tak tau la pulak kot kot makan putik rambutan ke.. deghoyan muda ke, ye dak?? muahahahahahahahaha

Later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

makan seafood dengan jus kiwi... perghhhh!

*sambil tadah air liur yang meleleh*

Hazelsyd said...

Sue,
*burppp* just got back!

heheheeh awak suka jus kiwi eks? kak ija lom penah try but buah kiwi sedappppp laaaaaa... i loike!!