Thursday, May 22, 2008

Some babbling

Yesterday I went home pretty early. 5.30 pm perhaps I was already home. Lepak2 kejap then I went straight to bed. Owh bendera merah sudah naik jugaaaa so itu sebab selera out juga. But I guess sleeping at 6pm is too early for me so around 9.30pm I think I woke up. Switched on my laptop.. read some blogs and then read an article I am to critique for next week. Finished with that.. saw kakak online and we chatted for a while.. owh sudah pandai... even without the father dah pandai on itu ini and she, Tihah and Dik An later can view both me and Delinn. Reported on her exam results... she said she didnt get any 100s but her lowest mark was an 85. That's excellent already. In fact, she was the second in the class and kept on blabbering on this assistant monitor who is anak ustazah and got almost all 100s. hehe kids! I said, being 2nd in the class is an excellent position already ....especially for a beginner like her. After that, I went back to sleep.

Yesterday's class, Jennifer mentioned about another 2 classes to go yeay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can't wait! so meaning in 2 weeks time jugakkkkk ada 3 major project submissions. Wake up Ija! wake up!!!! *sapa-sapa boleh tolong campakkan sebaldi ais sejuk kat muka aku nih*.

The other day, M******d, my sv told me that there'll be a conference somewhere in Western Sydney at the end of this year and he hinted on that I should send a paper and present. huhuuu... I should, I know. Actually of course I knew already about the conference. Besides classes and researches, conference is one of the main boring topics that we students talked about too. So, few colleagues have already highlighted this conference to me already knowing that I am a newbie here... let's see.. Daisy, Heather, Warat, Nui among others have each mentioned about it to me.... but I thought would not be sending or presenting any. Tak confident la yew!! But when my sv mentioned that to me.... I guess...need to work out something lah jugak kot.. haiyyooo dateline for submission is somewhere mid of June......die lorrrrrr.

Ok later.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

laaaa submit je la paper ke conference. ady pernah skali submit paper ke class conference. eventhough nama dia class conference. org dari mana2 ntah datang attend tgk. dapat lak org sudan yg tanya soklan dalam bahasa inggeris yang ady tak berapa nak paham. muahahahaha main belasah je jawab

Hazelsyd said...

heheheh tu laaa kena gaks rasanya.. kak ija ni penakot sket hehehe. sumer benda penakot.

Anonymous said...

engko kuarkan jerk lorat perak mu atu..hahahha bley giteww..hiks

Hazelsyd said...

Bat,
hahahahahah
petua yg harusssss ko ikot kakakakakakak

Sue.Aleen said...

kak.. harus2 tu bukan disimbah pakai ais.. simbah dengan ayo paneh baru beh sket... hihihi

Hazelsyd said...

Sue,
hahahaha ayor paneh kau!!! Tu diaaaa hahahahahaha yer lah kan.. kalo ayo sejuk tu.. leh tahan lagi eks.. ayor panas kaluuuuuuuu baru nak sedor langit tu tinggi atau rendah kekekekekeke..

Thanks Sue..sue pon ala-ala dah simbah ayor paneh laa nih!! *LOL*

Ayu Mohamad said...

chayok! chayok! chayok!!!!!
u go gal!

Hazelsyd said...

Ayu,
heheh thanks ayu... ko tu.. dah abih ke majuknyer?? Lepas aku baca blog ko.. terus aku cari ko kat YM..sian kat ko... i know how u feel..mesti down nyer tu.. tp ko takde lak..
tp rasanya ko ok dah kan?