Sunday, May 4, 2008

Weekend rendevous - the activities

Saturday



Went to Sydney Fish Market for my once-in-a-blue-moon-dose of seafood haven. This time my seafood basket was dominated by grilled crabs than other seafood course.

Dropped by at my place for Zohor prayer and hurriedly went out again to look for gifts for babies. Grabbed 2 items and straight away went to Shirah & Pyan's place. Umar is such a beautiful baby! Didnt get to go visit Fizah though as it was already approaching Maghrib.. thought it's not appropriate to visit newborn babies malam2, kan?

Back home, worked on my laksa. Rezeki was on my side coz there were loads of fresh sardines at the Sydney Fish Market (one of my reason going there was to find ikan for my laksa with ikan tongkol opss mackeral & canned sardines being my last options for darurat :P). So bought 1.5 kg of them which Yanie said, that's a whole lot to feed only for 2 tummies. heheh! ( I know.. have never make bihun sup ayam or mee kari without inviting or bagi sesikit to neighbours). No bunga kantan though coz couldnt find it but.. sedap ajer pada mulut aku nih yg hantu laksa!

Sunday

Invited Yanie and Farid over to come for some laksa delight (huhuuuuu) coz... initially I wanted to tapau for them and give them at the badminton game.. but I thought..to tapau for both Yanie and Cik Pah... requires me to bring a whole lot of tupperwares there.. so might as well invite them over for makan2 session first before going there together. Afterall, it has been sometime already that I didnt invite anybody home for makan get-together. Ya know.. been bz. Cik Pah didnt make it anyway, so just tapau-ed for her.

On the badminton finale...... suffice to say that I am frustrated!! uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!









5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my god kak ija! Laksa? *drools* mana nak cari ni?? hehehe- nampak sangat tak reti masak laksa kan.

Hazelsyd said...

Alo Sue,
Hehehe drools eks? hehe sib baik tak letak gambo kahkahkah..
Btw, pardon me tp Sue mana eks?

Anonymous said...

kereta rosakkah? ohohohho pakai ikan sardin 1.5kg? keme bior bebenor? banyak tuh...makan ke mentekedarah? ahahahahahaha!

Hazelsyd said...

Ady,
Tak rosak.. tu saje member2 nak tgk keter yg ibarat rezeki datang bergolek, tak kuor walau sesen pon utk membelinyer.. hiks!

Mentekedarah??? muahahahahahah sampei ati mike eks!! Mmg niat buat lebey sket laa.. leh kasi kengkawan hehehe

Hazelsyd said...

Sue,
heheheeh dah recognize dah Sue yg mana nih.. so ayat tradition..
Welkam! Welkam!! Do come again yer... heheehhe

Thanks for dropping by *hugs*