Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Our car

Yesterday as I mentioned wanted to go to the McD... I didnt huhu.... I thought of just relaxing and lay down for a while....while waiting for hubby to come back from work... when..... the next thing I know when I opened my eyes, it was already dark!! Erm.. I am still not confident of using the car in the dark *night* and especially to go to as far as Lakemba or Punchbowl for some McD treat, altho berkali-kali hubby cakap.. it's ok!!.. tapi.. dalam pada tu.. my hubby has always caya or follow my gerak hati hik hik hik...

Erm.. you see... this car was given to us by N*n***, the one who kutip zakat hr raya hr tu.. to my hubby....I dont know why.. I take it as rezeki lah tu.. he just gave it for free... he has another car already and this car Wira 1.6 has some damage in front due to some kind of accident, it's front bonet was dented and I thought I heard hubby said the radiator is leaking as well. So, N*n*** has two options pertaining to the car , that are; to either send the car for scrap which he could only get 100 dollars out of it or repair which he said it could come up to 4K dollars. So.. one day he asked my hubby what are the things/parts that can be taken from the car, he would just give them to hubby..seeing that they are of no use to himself who are not quite there to repair. So being a foreman for 14 yrs and now a mechanic here, he told N*n*** that of course there are many parts that could be taken there. Then suddenly N*n*** told him that if he can repair, just take it and gave him the key. And of course.... *ni nak perah santan lagi nih*, I have never heard or seen my hubby couldnt settle and repair a Pr*t*n-labeled car before. So the car is up and running smoothly now. Alhamdulillah...

However, I still have that takut perasaan for the unexpected to happen if we go somewhere jauh and especially in dark thinking that if something happen, susah la sikit kan nak handle nyer..so back to my intro story just now...I opened my eyes when it was already dark.. so I said, maybe next time.. bukan ngidam sesangat2 pon kan...

I slept pretty early yesterday.. and woke up fresh this morning.. did cover for my lack of sleep the night before yesterday. Lunch is already prepared for today, early this morning.. so.. what's there left for me to do at home today? huhu lepak lagi ke jawab nyer?? heheheheh.... idak ler kot.. skals skala oklah merayau2.. nanti2 kang, I need to download and print out 1 or 2 articles just to fill up my day and also to remind myself that..."I am a student here" hik hik hik..

That's all I guess... nothing interesting yesterday except that I really enjoy my day at home at full blast!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

sy igt laptop akak tu ade prob la, agak2 bile akak nak bagi sy repair..sy tgk ade parts yg working lagi tu..ihik

eh..sy ni sarawak esok..ill send pict to you ya..hp ade mms tak? hehhe

Hazelsyd said...

wow!!! gi serawak eks?? Take lots of photo ok!! and upload!!

Hello kawan!! henpon wa idak la koro sgt occay!!!

Take care, jgn sakan2 sangat kat sana noooooo

Anonymous said...

ahahahaha standard perkara yg students buat kalau ponteng kelas...




TIDO.... eheheheh ady dulu pun mcm tuh gaks.

Hazelsyd said...

Ady,
hehehe betui tu.. kang kang nak tido.. bukan senang leh dapat tido siang skrg2 ni... nikmat tuh!!

Sue.Aleen said...

tido bila ada kesempatan.. course saya dulu deal dengan banyak drawing. bila buat satu2 drawing tu... helll... makan masa. say due minggu depan, last minute dalam 3-4 hari baru nak buat.. dasar!! bila dah submit & lepas, petang tu start la sesi mengcover tido. tak kira la walau takat 1/2 jam sblm maghrib. teroks sungguhhh!!

Anonymous said...

nih pontengs lagik la nih?

Anonymous said...

meks tinggal jejak sajour.. baru sampai opis kaedahnya huh..

Hazelsyd said...

Ady,
hehe yer :P

Sue,
Ooooo so bukan kak ija ajer la last minute nooo hehehehe

Bat,
Itu laa.. pelik gaks.. slalu antara ter awal yg komen.. tu diaaa kekeeke.. awat lambat hr ni beb? Ada family matter to settle ke?

Anonymous said...

uhuhuhuhuhuh....patut tak nampak kak ja online :p

Hazelsyd said...

Ady,
iyerrr....esok kak ija should be online..