Saturday, May 17, 2008

of inspections and auction

I thought that I should start working on my assignments early this time just in case I'd be down with fever *nauzubillah*...so I did, since yesterday..

Alhamdulillah my body's feeling a whole lot better today.. takdak dah sengal2 badan itu... thank you God.


There'll be house inspection today at my house. So.. gotto think of where to go at 12.15-1pm afterwards.. This is the one story that I didnt bother to blog in here.. coz it distracts my mind so damn much.. so I pretended to just forget and ignore of this one significant issue. Arghhh!! Gist of it is, this building that houses 9 units including the one I'm staying at now will be sold and put on auction..there has been a series of house inspections already to all units but I just dont bother to stay at home and wait for them to come and inspect. The agent have keys to each unit and.. trusting them is one thing *they can't run away if things went missing, can they?* and second thing is, there aren't any valuable things in my house except for my 2 beloved laptops that are on the table...Money.. gold jewellery.. all takdak...*of course I dont keep the money bawah bantal kan and the only jewellery that I have are on myself* so no worries.. as for the laptops, they are obvious items.. ilang kalu sure perasan and sure aku akan harass se-harass-nyer agent tuh. Lain-lain takde apa except for household items..but thank God, everything are still here.

The auction will take place in front of this building next Saturday, 24th. I shall experience it how an auction takes place.. should be interesting to witness.. the one I havent witnessed before...The one thing that at least......at least make me feel slightly better .... is... the target buyer is for investors not individuals.... and they are selling it at one go.. meaning all 9 units will be sold together...but I did mention in previous entry that not all good feelings will endup as expected right? Whatever it is... I am hoping and praying that.... the new owner ( I guess should be a company or something) will let us continue renting here...amin...

I love staying here.. have always been...for many reasons...main one is its close proximity to my campus.. walking distance of 5 minutes *tak sempat nak berpeluh occay*, close to Randwick main centre as well where they have lots of shops, restaurant & oriental grocery shops that sell halal items.. also within 5 minutes walking distance from here as well, then close to the Malaysia Hall.. where it is easily for us to go and join any of their programs..yassin, terawikh..makan2 event, meetings, pinjam guna dryer on rainy days etc etc..last semester we were regulars but not this sem.. bz is the reason...and also to go to almost everywhere in the Sydney by bus... we just need to walk to the Randwick main centre where almost all buses stop there.

Hrm..... we'll just wait and see.

Later.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

salam H


* hmm ... rasa nak gi sydney lagi lah

Hazelsyd said...

Eva,
Salam.. do come my dear...kalau datang, jgn nyorok2 dr I occay..;)

Anonymous said...

insyAllah dear ... 1 day. if u're still there eh ...

Hazelsyd said...

Ok eva.. sampai tahun 2010 jer tau hehehehe...

kyora said...

waaa... aku pun taknak ko pindah dari randwickkk...

*sungguh outdated response aku*