Thursday, April 24, 2008

After the meeting...

hehe dari takde idea... terus sampai ke 2 updates...

Anyway, I just wanna update on my meeting with my sv just now. Like I said earlier, I was damn scared of meeting him despite the fact that I was the one who initiated the meeting in the first place. Actually, I was supposed to see him in the morning although we didnt set specific timing. But.... I just felt like I need more time before seeing him thinking that I might be able to read a bit more and prepare myself for some justifications that I need to do... to no avail!! I did read but nothing much go into my head..... so just browse webpages and blogs and halo which is exceptionally quiet today.

Sv came somewhere minutes before lunch time.. so I told him... I thought of not disturbing his lunch time and he said ok, see him at 2pm.

Alright.... I think I can see something here and perhaps draw conclusion.. well not really conclusion la.. tu over bunyi nyer...Hrm...I started off by explaining my confusion, what I hope from him and go through right up to showing him that these are the things that I;ve done and told him that I really really need his clear guidance and direction. I also explained to him my intention in this study, what I've discovered, what potentials I've seen and am assuming. Also told or rather explain to him the theories that I've used to back my work (although still so-so)..something like that lah... idak ler berjela2 sgt pon.. but I think I did go straight to the point, no hanky panky just now. His response??

Convinced, I would say. Well.....he did tell me that after listening to my justification and whatnot, he can see that my topic is somewhat at its infancy stage and ought to receive further investigation. Yang aku pelik tu, I have all these written in my work that I submitted to him last time but somehow in the previous meeting, I can still remember he said that... he's not convince with this topic.. kind of vague or something... hrm..... sabar jer lah aku.. Ya Tuhanku....I think I repeated few times seeking for his agreement for me to proceed with this area. He agrees. (eh aku nyer grammar ni hancuss ekss.. kejap past tense kejap present tense.. bior ler eks...mmg out pon grammar aku nih). Following that, he also guide me a bit on what I should do or look at ..... something like that laaaa..... one can't ask too much at one time, can they??? Bawak2 bersabo.. pelan pelan kayuh ekss Ija...janji jalannya lurus.... amin.....

So tu jer lah...... last last aku cakap kat dia.. I'm clear now.. and relieved....dia siap pesan kat aku... ni pesanan kali kedua ni actually... 'dont put a worried face on you coz u're a pretty girl.... it wont look good'... hampessss ok!! Itu jer yg dia tau! Dah la penah pegang bahu aku ok!! hampeh! opssss

Hrm....aku rasa lah kan.. aku rasa lah... erm...aku dah terasa benarnya dan bercakap menda ni byk kali dah dalam hati aku.. tp aku dendiam ajer.... kadang2 tu we tend to deny kan of certain feelings or gut feelings that we have... tp yg ni.. aku rasa betullah.... all will be up to me of what I wanna do.. which angle/perspective I intend to explore...something like that... hrm.. entahlahh yer... ada lah hikmahNya tu kan....aku doa2 ajer la....janji dia tolong guide aku oklah tu.....ni mesti berkat doa mak aku nih. Smlm tepon dia, dia kata roper2nyer slama ni.. dia and abah slalu bangun semayang hajat and doa utk aku nyer study... sebak beb! Serius! Haaa so maknanya.. bukan Prof2 aku tu nak 'give face' kat aku... tp roper2nya berkat doa mak and abah aku tuh .. uwaaaaaaaaaaaa *apesal tetiba nangis nih?*

ok dah lahhh
later.
Syukur, alhamdulillah....

8 comments:

alia elena said...

maks tumpang nangis bley.. hoho *lap ayag mata gaks*..

pinjam tudung nak hembus ingus bley?? hiks

Hazelsyd said...

Bat
kekekeke tumpang nangis? bley bley.. perhaps we cry for different reasons eks? hehehe kidding beb! sila sila lah tumpang.. tp lap ingus mana ley weiiiii tudung baru tuuu kahkahkah

take care bat....

Ayu Mohamad said...

Ija,
alhamdulillah!!!!!!! legaaa aku Ija... legaaaaaaaaa sungguh!!
hmmmm berkat doa mak abah tu tiada tolok bandingnya.. kite ni bertuah masih ade mak abah lagi.. mudah2an semuanya dipermudahkan untuk kamu ya... aminnnnnn....

*aku pon pilu baca entry kamu tu

Hazelsyd said...

Ayu,
Thanks so much Ayuuuuuu...... betul...betul tu apa ko cakap....thanks yer Ayu..atas doa2 ko tu.... takut wei ngan PhD nih.. the hardest i've been/seen so far uwaaaaaa

anom said...

Ija.. aku pun nak nyampuk jugakler :).

Perkataan takut & PhD, mmg takleh dipisahkan. Citer pasal sv satu hal gak. Guide ni memangler guide.Jmp time ni, everything is OK, good progres, bla,bla,bla & rasa cam nak fly to the moon sbb hepi, tapi jumpa the next time, semua turn up side down. Pening kepala tak abis.Inilah namanya, the beauty of doing phd kan?

Hazelsyd said...

Anom,
So true!! Macam aku citer tu kan.. 3 meetings; the 2nd was horrible but the 1st and 3rd was able to bring me to cloud 9 kejap. Padahal... all 3 uses THE SAME document!! camana tuh??

hehe anyways, appreciate your advice beb!! Thanks..All the best to u too.....

Anonymous said...

aaa....stress...stress mak nyah, mak dah dapat sv (rasenye la nyah..)..tapi mak macam pressure je bace entry ni nyahhhhhh, tah jadi ke tak plan mak ni..

dush dush

Hazelsyd said...

kakakakaka.... Yatz.. sungguh ka dah dapat sv?? that's good.. before that, satu soklan cepu mas.. dah konpem keroje ke belum??? kakaka kalau belum, kejor yg tu dulu eks heehehhe

Jadinyer plan tu di suatu hari nanti.. pasti jadi!