Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Bored...

Since early this morning, already not feeling that good....so, I thought I wont update this blog today.. but... I did anyway, didnt I? Coz I dont have anything better to do now... opsssss I DO have.. but thought of relaxing my mind a bit today...the usual.. every Tuesday after 1pm, I always need real break..woke up early as well this morning.....4am...worked on my pending work...I think I am turning into a last minute person now...I have never liked to be a last minute person.. but thus far... true to what both Daisy and Kun Ying have once told me that ..." ideas will definitely come at the very last minute.." says Daisy... or...."u wait till the night before submission.. around 11pm.. then ideas will come at that time.." says Kun Ying <-- to which I've been there but still failed once! I guess... what works for me is even worse than for both of them...that is..at the dawn of the submission day! *sebab ada submission, terkial2 la keluo idea* but of course by this time, background reading should have been done already.. only time to 'perah otak' ajer...

Anyways, I dont mind.. coz what's important for me is... I wanna PASS, not so much score in these courses (in contrary to my previous degree days, vice versa) so that I wont repeat. I wont graduate with classes of honours or something like that.. these courses aim to teach me some skills and broader knowledge in this field...so grades doesnt really matter...I hate repeating the same trying thing...such as repeating courses.....therefore the worst that I can hope for is a pass, amin....harap2 termakbul.....well.. so far.. alhamdulillah.. the marks that has come back to me..are still ok...the most recent one (today) that I got is an 80, alhamdulillah again.....kadang2 rasa macam Prof2 ni just wanted to 'give me face' ajer dgn bg aku 75, 80 0r 85 marks.. huhuuu coz.. aku tau la apa yg aku taip dalam kertas tu kan.... tp apa2 pon, dah dapat tu, bersyukur then diam2 ajer la! Teruskan jer usaha tu! owh Tuhanku...

Anyway, finished Jack's class just now.. nothing extraordinary.. yeap.. did open my mouth just now...throwing some points which I am not sure whether they are point or pointless...

So.. I just blog hopped, catch up Sindarella...Prison Break...that's all... gonna go back a tad bit early today... ngantukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!
Daaaaaa

9 comments:

cekputeh said...

aikk...dh tido..hehehehe
Kira dh ok lah tu...janji siap! hehe

DeLinn said...

in contrarary to me, i think i've changed a bit in terms of last minute thingy

Hazelsyd said...

Wa,
heheheh ngantuk ni haaaa.. huh! amazing la wa...for the very first time ko org pertama komen huhuuu

Na,
U've changed in terms of last minute thingy tu meaning what? dari last minute --> tak or vice versa??

alia elena said...

kehkehkeh kengkadang last minit takper deknon jan amalkan.. kang payah weii..

paperpun take care yach

Hazelsyd said...

Bat,
hehehe thanks!!

DeLinn said...

dari last minit kepada tidak berapa last minit kekekeek

Hazelsyd said...

Na,
owhh baguss bagusss.. terbalik kot lak kita eks

DeLinn said...

itu la aku kata, dok kat project ni banyak menda yg aku belajar

Hazelsyd said...

Na,
erm... tu lah.. every step along the way, there are things that we are bound to learn and appreciate.. cuma whether kiter realize or not ajer...same goes for me here....