Saturday, April 19, 2008

Chilling out

Just got back from Eastgarden, a place or an outing that I've put behind for weeks! When I told my hubby to go out do some shopping, he was more than happy. I've been postponing for shopping since early March if I'm not mistaken, that is since the classes started. In contrary to last semester, this time around I prefer to go out do shopping or groceries on Thursday after school so that.. weekends I can get to do my work. But.. now.. even groceries were done by my hubby, I just gave him the shopping list. If u guys notice, last semester almost every weekend was an outing activity for me hehehehe... *Na, kabo kat Wak, aku tak shopping dah ekss sem ni, tunggu next sem pulak*

Anyway, in Eastgarden, we bought some warm clothes.. it is really getting colder these days.. it once went down to 16 degrees, otherwise will be around 20 degrees although it will be cooler at night. But I like this kind of temperature instead of warm ones (27-30 degrees), yeap I do like like sejuk2 weather one. *Habiss la aku balik mesia sok hehehehe*..owh yes, so we bought some warm clothes, wool socks, a jacket for myself dark choc in color and some other stuffs. Last year when I came here, it was towards the end of winter already so... although it was still cold, I believe that the beginning or peak winter season will be much cooler. Got to be prepared for that might as well.

Yesterday was rather an occupied day for me. I thought I wanna sit back and relax a bit and play-play but...I forgot that there's a seminar by Prof Mark Colgate from Victoria University Melbourne in the afternoon. Luckily, I glanced at the seminar schedule and realized that in the morning! Last week it was Daisy who suddenly came to me and asked what time are we going to the seminar, otherwise I would have forgotten as well! *Harap schedule jer tampal depan mata hiks!* It is compulsory for us to attend these kind of seminars where we need to at least try achieve 70% attendance. I thus far only failed to attend one due to the 40% assignment submission on the very same day. The Professor presented his research on customer success which I thought was interesting because normally we look for or research on customer satisfaction and quality of service or something like that. But his paper was looking at customers who rate banking services towards the high end. His analysis was kinda simple though with only the comparison of means instead of other advance statistical analysis.

So...knowing that I am gonna have a seminar in the afternoon..I cover up that portion of seminar period into readings that go right from morning till way pass my lunch time. Lunch was no more taken at lunch time these days for me, so not a big fuss with taking up my lunch time to do something else. So, no chatting or whatsoever except for one with Bat early in the morning. Oh I emailed John a portion of my proposal ( the one that my sv think is not suitable) hoping to get his constructive comments on it....coz somehow I still believe that area is fruitful, so gonna get second opinion on that. John has so many times emailed us (8995 course's students) to come to him if we needed his help or something with our research. So I did. He has replied agreeing to comment however I have not received any just yet.

Basically that's all. There was yassin and meet up with the new MSD Director yesterday at the Malaysia Hall but I didnt go though. Entahla.... after one incident last semester, I kinda take a back seat with MyPSA activities, it seems. Will call Yanie later later to get updates. As for this coming Monday, yippeee because no class. The class has finished, thank God! Thought of seeing my supervisor..but then again.... see how.
Ok.. later.

No comments: