Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Parcel from Malaysia

Received a parcel that Delinn sent me..excited to look at what she sent... the cd!!! yes!! it came at the time that I needed most! today!!! thank you God!
I was actually wondering of what to do today or this weekend perhaps.. u know.. just to loosen up a bit and chill out.. something like that...I was contemplating of this and that options.. with the study being the constraint in between.. *shrug* see how. ..Anyway, what I did first after the class today was blog hopping, an activity that I can seldom do nowadays... I mean.. I would go to my friends site everyday, but not to stranger's. Anyway..I hopped into one, crossed path into another... and accidently bumped into one site that has virtual short stories in it hehe..nice and nice! That glued me for a while in that page before Johra came to ask some favor regarding the new scanner. So I showed her on how to use it in the printing room for a while and that's when I saw this huge box. Like a girl given her barbie doll... I excitedly took the box, hurriedly open it to see all the junkfood that I asked for are there!! hahahaha... Well.. the excitement of seeing the swimming suit has somehow sober a bit coz it's cold and rainy here these days.


So here goes,



So.... thanks so much ekss??? jasamu dikenang hehehehehe.. caramel latte yg aku pos tu dah sampai ke belom weiiii?????
Okeh nak makan chikadees~!

13 comments:

DeLinn said...

best le tu..

mana cappucino latte caramel ku??

Hazelsyd said...

lom sampai lagi eks??
hrm... mana lagi efisen neh?? mesia pos ke australian pos neh? kekekeke.. ah esok lusa lah tu! nanti ko bancuh, amik gambo and uplod eks? hahaha

alia elena said...

maks nak gaks vcd tuh hoho

Hazelsyd said...

Bat,
ko mintak kat delinn la eks?? dia dah burn dah tu kekekeke or ko boleh cari cari kat pasar mlm hahaha! just kidding....

DeLinn said...

meks takde burn la, meks layan tgk ajork

Hazelsyd said...

hoho.. that case... boleh jer Bat bg ko pinjam nanti bebila aku dah puas tengok (note : puas ikut aku nyer definition la eks kekekekekeke)

Angah said...

ya Allah!!! pentingnyaaaaa lah barangan kiriman delinn tu ye!!! pentinggggg sangat untuk kesihatan ye???? hahahahahaa.. hadoiiiiii!! junk food crossed the ocean gitu??? dasarrr!! hahahahaah..

Angah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angah said...

komen yg delete tu, komen aku.. tertekan dua kali post yg sama.

Hazelsyd said...

Angah,
heheheh aku merindui twisties and O-ya! kekekekeke well.... what can I say???? mmg dasar!!! hahahahaha

anom said...

ija.. kau pun suka muruku ikan tu ek? Aku panggil keropok baby. Aku pun slalu suruh family aku kirim ke sini *wink*.

selamat makan jajan

Hazelsyd said...

Anom,
Ha ah aku suka! :)
See.. idak ler aku jer soh si dek non tu pos kan hehehe

cekputeh said...

Aku pun suka...kekekekekeke..*sibuk je..dah le bagi komen terlambat*
kakakakaka