Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Random ..

I found that I have somehow lost interest in blog hopping as well as writing my own blog. I dont know why.. Maybe because there are too many things occupying my mind lately that keeps my interest in the blogland seems diverted. I realized that I spent less time these days visiting my-frequent-visit blogs other than those such as delinn, deo, fida, cheeky pah and a few more. The rest that normally I'd visit at different times in a day were now seems received less attention from me. Well, one reason to that is possibly because the blog owners have not been updating themselves and another reason could be due to my time constraint these days and of course the third reason could be that I may have lost interest in actually reading a blog! heh heh... but... ermm.. I dont think believe in the third reason though.

I noticed that of recent, I have frequented stranger blogs that are either newly disovered or through my friend's which are written in a particular way that attract my attention to visiting them over and over again. Then.. finally I realized that..... owh.. I have kind of develop interest in reading blogs that reflect creative, critical, analitical and knowledgeable writings. Well.. dont get me wrong... of course like mentioned yesterday.."blog dan saya tidak dapat dipisahkan".. therefore, of course sooner if not later I'll be back to my old frequent-visit blog avenues.

It is just that I know that I am such a shallow thinker myself.... which means.. I dont normally think deeply of a particular topic or idea or in other words, seldom develop deep, analytical thinking if I am not forced to... therefore this is the price that I have to pay for thinking light of such important mind-development process. So, that's one of the reasons why I am depress lately, why I am stressful and why I just feel like hibernating. I so look down on myself on my ability to have deep thought knowing that being in this level of study especially the courses I take requires a whole lot of such skills. Nevertheless, I am in the learning process. I know by the time I graduate, I'd have so much to appreciate and value of what I have gathered and gained in between the lines of progressing my student life here ....besides the scroll.

No comments: